The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Ted Hilland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
topsecret.gif

:D

ted hilland said:
milly said:

Faint heart my arse, 19stone of pure anglo saxon able and ready for the battle !!!

If this goes well its my Jack Russell and other snaps will follow, Ted.

If at first you don't succeed TRY, TRY, AND TRY AGAIN :D

Come on Ted, get that firemans head on

Last edited by a moderator:
TickiesBGC026.jpg

:D this is techno-bollox Ted :- "

milly said:
TickiesBGC026.jpg
:D this is techno-bollox Ted :- "

Heres away take 5

The Russell is Biff, right hard case bred for Brock but not my scene, he prefers tennis balls

The light Brindle is Fearless Lass, mother of Rch Hide n seek, and Rch Pigeon and other useful types.

And ofcourse the little Josie

Will get my greyhound posted soon, Ted

bkkk999.jpg

k9.jpg

k999999.jpg

k999999999.jpg

Nice one Ted, I hope your next door neighbour didn't help you :D

Cos thats cheating :b

milly said:
Nice one Ted, I hope your next door neighbour didn't help you :D Cos thats cheating :b

Naa mate just got a bit inspired. Introducing my little Grand-daughter, Erin-Leigh after who my greyhound is named, Erins Zigzag. Check out this greyhounds mother Mossley Pusher on Greyhound data site. She ( Erins Zigzag) is from a repeat mating with Petes Boss. !st trial at Pelaw 27.36... very average but shes green as grass and will shave loads in the coming weeks. Her next trial is tomorrow and if youre interested I will keep you informed regards to you both, Ted

kk99999.jpg

ted hilland said:
milly said:
Nice one Ted, I hope your next door neighbour didn't help you :D Cos thats cheating :b

Naa mate just got a bit inspired. Introducing my little Grand-daughter, Erin-Leigh after who my greyhound is named, Erins Zigzag. Check out this greyhounds mother Mossley Pusher on Greyhound data site. She ( Erins Zigzag) is from a repeat mating with Petes Boss. !st trial at Pelaw 27.36... very average but shes green as grass and will shave loads in the coming weeks. Her next trial is tomorrow and if youre interested I will keep you informed regards to you both, Ted

Absolutely Ted :thumbsup: :luck:

Your granddaughter is a real cutie :wub: wait while you've got 3 :sweating: :D :D

G & H

milly said:
NO PROBLEM GEOFF,but i can find out anyway,with just tracing the rest of the bitches in litter.Would take a couple of hours,but she's youre buisness n not mine,so i'll leave it at that ,and respect youre decision not to let the top secret out.Youre's in sport. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
milly said:
NO PROBLEM GEOFF,but i can find out anyway,with just tracing the rest of the bitches in litter.Would take a couple of hours,but she's youre buisness n not mine,so i'll leave it at that ,and respect youre decision not to let the top secret out.Youre's in sport. ...Billy...

Only pulling your plonker Billy, it was Burnpark Time, I will post here times and the 3 or 4 trials 3 races then I bought her at Perrybar Sales for just under a grand

So good night I'm cream crackered -_-

ourginny053.jpg

This bitch raced in all the top heats at Highgate & Askern, she gave 100% in every race

milly said:
billyboy45 said:
milly said:

Only pulling your plonker Billy, it was Burnpark Time, I will post here times and the 3 or 4 trials 3 races then I bought her at Perrybar Sales for just under a grand

So good night I'm cream crackered -_-

That was an awful price to pay for a bitch that done nothin Geoff.Ijust hope she throws you a few gooduns to make up for it.The breedin's spot on so good luck with her.I have some crackin broods here at the minute,and if i pack the greyhounds in and go back to the old sport,i'll have plenty of choice,as ive got one of the best early paced bitches in the country,beating some class acts to the first and even 3rd bends,but was carrying an injury all her racing life and just couldnt make the 525yrds.She had a better split time than some of the dogs that were reaching big finals,including semi of Irish Dearby,and Oaks. And would have made it big over 400 yrds if she hadnt got injured,which actualy happened when she hit me at full flight across the field at the lure.She was so into it ,she just didnt see me or the lure and took us both across the field,for a little flight.She put me in hospital with a smashed my knee to pieces.My knee will need rebuilt in a few years time,as its bandjaxed.She injured her neck and right shoulder,and we just couldnt get it right.My daughter who claimed ownership of her ,then had the neck to name her DISLOCATER.We bred her to MINEOLA FARLOE,and have kept back one bitch,as the rest went to big kennels to try and prove the bitch as a brood.Only time will tell.One of the dogs is probibly going to Seamus Grayham,so ,you never know.Anyway im of to bed. ...Billy...

milly said:
ourginny053.jpg
This bitch raced in all the top heats at Highgate & Askern, she gave 100% in every race

Just before i go .I see that youre bitches last run over here was at Longford.The half sister of the bitch i had running last night out of the same mum,did 28 27 round longford for a 525yrd race.A couple of spots outside the track record.Another from a different litter reached the semi final of the Irish Dearby,and yet another out of a different litter again did 28 60 runs at Lifford for 525 and 17 50 trials for 325yrds,theres another goodun out of the last litter before my bitch,uot of Top Honcho and now my bitch n and her sister are begining to show a bit of pace,although the dogs arent much good.I reared the bitches and the dogs were sent away to be reared at big money,down south somewhere. ...Billy...

Awful price my arse, I re-schooled this green bitch and she won me & the boys over £10,000 off the bookies ;) I bought her for her breeding & early pace.

I only raced her in sprints 275yrd & 200yrds :thumbsup: If she got to the first bend infront it was Roy Orbison ;)

milly said:
Awful price my arse, I re-schooled this green bitch and she won me & the boys over £10,000 off the bookies ;) I bought her for her breeding & early pace.I only raced her in sprints 275yrd & 200yrds :thumbsup: If she got to the first bend infront it was Roy Orbison ;)

Sorry if ive offended you Geoff.Iwas only going on what she did before you bought her and im sure you have ti agree it wasnt much.Alot of times a new home and a different pair of hands can make a big difference as it seems to have done in the case of youre bitch,so dont go jumpin of the handle at me,cause that bitch on her irish form wouldnt have made anymore than a few hundred at a sale over here.Thats why the irish dogs go across the water to be sold.There's a few old boys and a couple of younguns,who buy rubbish at the tracks over here on race nights,for £40 or£50 quid,and take them across and get a few hundred a piece for them.Its their way of making a living.I had Greyhound pups for sale a while back. Iput them on the Greyhound forum,and people over there couldnt understand why i was selling them so cheap.But that was the kind of money they would make over here,and the same breeding would have been 3 times that over there.So well done Geoff ,if you turned the bitch into a few quid,but as i said,she wouldnt have made anything like that price over here.Hence the reason she went to Perry Barr. ...Billy...

milly said:
Awful price my arse, I re-schooled this green bitch and she won me & the boys over £10,000 off the bookies ;) I bought her for her breeding & early pace.I only raced her in sprints 275yrd & 200yrds :thumbsup: If she got to the first bend infront it was Roy Orbison ;)

Dont know where you raced her cause there only 3 races to her name on the data base,so it must have been on the flappin tracks.She must have found that early pace after you bought her though.If you go onto the data base,and find her races,clic on her last race at longford,and you should see ,Trec record 28.26.Below that is best time of year,Faughan Jess,28.27,this is a half sister to the bitch of mine that won the other night,out of the same dam.Below that again,we find Mineola Farloe,28.53.This is the sire to my Greyhound pups,and is also owned by my mate.( Seamus McCloskey)The bitch i mated him to has early pace,2. 66,2.67,splits in races,coming out of the outside and worst traps,and she has broken the 2 60,on a few occasions in trials.Now thats early pace Geoff.But hey its all a bit of craic.Take care. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
milly said:

Dont know where you raced her cause there only 3 races to her name on the data base,so it must have been on the flappin tracks.She must have found that early pace after you bought her though.If you go onto the data base,and find her races,clic on her last race at longford,and you should see ,Trec record 28.26.Below that is best time of year,Faughan Jess,28.27,this is a half sister to the bitch of mine that won the other night,out of the same dam.Below that again,we find Mineola Farloe,28.53.This is the sire to my Greyhound pups,and is also owned by my mate.( Seamus McCloskey)The bitch i mated him to has early pace,2. 66,2.67,splits in races,coming out of the outside and worst traps,and she has broken the 2 60,on a few occasions in trials.Now thats early pace Geoff.But hey its all a bit of craic.Take care. ...Billy...

[/quo

Forgot to add Geoff,Im gona breed a litter of Whippetxgreyhounds out of this bitch,in the future,to summit small from over there,as there's no racing Whippets in this country.So i'll be sussin out a few wee dogs sometime,as i recon this is the bitch for the none ped pups.The only one ive had that can leave my WhippetxGreyhounds over the first 50 yrds and beat them by a distance everytime over 200 yrds.She's a 66lb bitch,so any idea's as to the right dog. ...Billy... PS. I might even lease her for breeding,for a couple of pups back.....

I'm sorry but Billy keep your criticisms of peoples dogs to yourself. You continually post in other peoples threads being derogatory and bigging up your own dogs. Now I'm sure you've got some fine dogs and I'm sure the whippet racing community look forward to them coming over and racing with ours but please let your dogs do the talking and use your typing skills for more positive comments.

Jac

hi billy

i have seen this bitch race for myself and made a few bob on her. :D

i am sure you know to your cost :sweating: how good geoff is when he gets his hands on a dog.

you are without doubt a great dogman yourself but you know yourself and dont be ashamed to admit it geoff is the grand master.

hope you dont upset my buddy to much you dont want him to come out of retirement to kick your arse again :blink:

Good morning Billy, firstly I was not offended, secondly I did not fly off the handle.

When we use the term " awful price my arse" all we are doing is expressing our difference of opinion.

Regarding the form of my bitch,as you said"she had only had three races"

I agree, her times didn't make her look like a Derby winner, If all us non-peds

went on the times our young dogs did in the first 5 or 6 runs and then boated them over to Ireland :D we would be chopping & changing them left right & centre.

The fact that she still belongs to us, thats me & Hazel & Phil & Lou and that we chose to breed from her says it all. Make no mistake Billy if this girl throws something special and I'm lucky enough to have picked it, I will bring the best out of it.

Yours in sport GEOFF :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back