The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Forever Home Wanted.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: With finding Monty a new home. I can vouch that he really is mans best friend, and loves lots of cuddles. It would be great to find a K9 home so we can keep up with his progress.

:huggles:

where abouts are you? i have a small bitch who is very submisive and we were looking for another dog to join the family, we are in blackpool lancashire.

do you think he would settle with a bitch?

Montys gone to a new home, we took him yesterday to introduce him to his new freind (a little speyed girl) they played in the garden together and ate out of the same bowl so we were quite happy they were going to get on, the people then came over to our house last night to meet Monty in his suroundings and that went well as well.

So Monty has now gone to his new home with a member from K9 who I believe will be posting pics very soon.

fantasic news :huggles:

good luck monty in your new home :luck:

:luck: :luck: to Monty in his new home, look forward to seeing pictures

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who got in touch to offer Monty a home, :) i"m so sorry to dissappoint you all, :(

:luck: to Rachel, Scott And Mouse :wub: if Mouse is anything to go by Monty will be spoilt rotten. :huggles:

So glad Monty has a new home!! I still think it was great that you took him back and made sure he got a good home!! I look forward to seeing piccys of him in his new home.

:luck: :luck: monty!!!! sounds like the perfect home !!! for you paula and family :huggles: well done for trying in the first place with him , is keiren ok ? :huggles:

Thanks Tan :huggles: it was actually Kierens idea, (sometimes you wouldnt believe hes only 8 ) he wanted what was best for Monty, and after a small incident a few weeks ago, :( where one of the other males had a go at him) :angry: he realised the best thing to do was find him a new home :( he is gutted though as you can imagine, but is very happy that Monty will now be spoiled rotten and enjoy himself again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck Monty in your new home and well done Kieren for knowing what was best for Monty. Looking forward to pictures, sounds like he has found a great home with the girl of his dreams. :huggles:

Jenny

Quick hello here from Rachel, Scott, Mouse - and MONTY! When we got home last night Scott took him for a walk around the block and I went in the house, Mouse knew something was up and could smell him but kept wagging her tail like mad. When he came in it was wagging tails all around which kept up all evening. They kept alternating and switching beds, only a few low growls but they seem to have bonded very well. Mouse is treating him like a cheeky little brother - which he is really!

He slept in the same room as Mouse and they were both quiet and happy - and no wet patches this morning! He seems completely happy and settled already, I think will take Mouse longer to realise that he's here for keeps! As for Scott and I, we just keep laughing at their antics and trying to get used to a 'two-dog' household. They really do mirror each other's behaviour, it's like Mouse has got a shadow...so glad we got another whippy and such a totally adorable one.

Will post pics in the next few days. Thanks to all the K9-ers for support and good wishes :) XXX

aww thats great news, :huggles:

good luck to ya Monty :* :luck:

becka

I just love happy endings :D :huggles:

Good luck, Monty & Mouse :luck: :luck:

Good on you, Rachel :thumbsup:

What lovely news....Im so glad Monty has a new home.

Good luck :luck: ...will look forward to pictures in his new surroundings. :thumbsup:

Glad he has found a good home.

Look forward to pictures!

:luck: :luck: Rachel,Scott,Mouse and new family member Monty !! Lots of happy times they are going to have together :wub:

That's brilliant :D

Looking forward to the piccies of Monty and Mouse.

congratulations.gif

im sure you'll all be very happy together :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back