The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Four Days To Go!!

suvi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We took these pictures today of Suvi who is due to whelp on 23rd January. Please excuse my rather crumpled pyjamas LOL!

dsc00042da2.jpg

dsc00055af5.jpg

dsc00057jt0.jpg

BLESS HER SHES GOT A RIGHT BELLY FULL IN THERE GOOD LUCK KEEP US UPDATED :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

WOW she is huge (w00t) lots of babies in there I think, :wub: :wub: :wub: I will be in the same boat shortly Spry has two weeks to go also my first litter I am finding it very exciting and a little scary, are you?

Best of luck with eveything :luck: :luck: :luck:

*Lesley* said:
WOW she is huge (w00t) lots of babies in there I think, :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   I will be in the same boat shortly Spry has two weeks to go also my first litter I am finding it very exciting and a little scary, are you?
Best of luck with eveything :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

Absolutely terrified !!

The nursery is all ready , I have read the books and last night I slept on the sofa just in case. Of course today I am knackered from lack of sleep and have a rotten backache from the lumpy cushions. Today she is very restless and trying to nest, The other girls keep staring at her as if they know something is up... another night on the sofa I think (w00t)

suvi said:
*Lesley* said:
WOW she is huge (w00t) lots of babies in there I think, :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   I will be in the same boat shortly Spry has two weeks to go also my first litter I am finding it very exciting and a little scary, are you?
Best of luck with eveything :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

Absolutely terrified !!

The nursery is all ready , I have read the books and last night I slept on the sofa just in case. Of course today I am knackered from lack of sleep and have a rotten backache from the lumpy cushions. Today she is very restless and trying to nest, The other girls keep staring at her as if they know something is up... another night on the sofa I think (w00t)

Thank goodness I thought I was being over anxious :b :lol:

(w00t) Oh you lucky peeps!! How exciting :D Lots of pics please when the time is right :thumbsup: :luck:

:luck: :luck: Gosh she looks huge and beautiful of course- I suppose you won't be at Maidstone tomorrow - Good Luck :luck: Can't wait for the pics Sue x

:wub: Aww, dear of her :huggles:

Expect she'll be glad to get back to her normal shape again :)

:luck: :luck: Good luck with the birth, look forward to seeing more puppy pics :thumbsup:

Gosh - one or two in there aint there?!?

She's a beautiful bitch - lovely markings and blooming! She looks like she's ready to get her figure back!

Good Luck and can't wait to see the piccies of her new family...and Spry's - how great two new litters to watch grow up

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Blimey she's huge (w00t) - I'd guess 10!! :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the birth :luck: :huggles:

Gosh, she looks huge - surely she must pop soon. Hope all goes well - I'm looking forward to lots of puppy pics. :luck:

Val x.

Aw bless her heart, I hope everything goes well..... can't wait to hear about it and see the photos

Best of :luck:

:luck: Suvi and Judi :luck:

Fingers crossed for you both :wub:

how exciting! I remember you tell me some months ago that you were planning a litter, best of luck! :luck:

Oh bless her :wub: ... best of luck when the time comes :luck: :luck: :luck:

Jill

x

Blimey,looks like she's got a fair few in there :eek:

Lots of :luck: :luck: :luck: ,hope everything goes well for you both :thumbsup:

Who was she mated too?

OMG , she does look ready to explode, my guess is 10 and any minute now :D

Best of luck!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

You better practice some deep breathing, to keep yourself calm :) , so exciting :)

alfyn said:
Blimey,looks like she's got a fair few in there :eek:
Lots of :luck:   :luck:   :luck: ,hope everything goes well for you both :thumbsup:

Who was she mated too?

She was mated to Ch. Nevedith Ayfa Ayrik (Ricky).

She was very restless last night and was really whimpering on and off all night but did wolf down her breakfast this morning..... but I dont think it will be long now!

Judi

Oh, I was hoping there'd be some news by now - and I'm off to Maidstone in a minute. Still, it must be soon - I don't think Lily missed a meal at all when she had her pups . Good luck Judi - I'll be thinking of you.

Val x.

fable said:
Oh, I was hoping there'd be some news by now - and I'm off to Maidstone in a minute. Still, it must be soon - I don't think Lily missed a meal at all when she had her pups .  Good luck Judi - I'll be thinking of you.
Val x.

Say Hi to everyone for me, its a show I would have like to go to.

She is lying on the sofa quietly whimpering at the moment. so I am off outside to do the horses quickly!!

Good luck for today :luck:

Judi x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back