The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Four Week Puppypics

Kenzongos

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everybody!

I´m thrilled to announce that I visited today my dear Viri´s (Scheik´s Comando) and Saga´s (Best-Looking Butterfly) 4-week old puppies at Mikkeli, Finland!

1 male and 2 bitches are reserved and 1 brindle male and 2 white-fawn bitches are still available.

Take some time and visite my "official puppysite" at address;

http://kenzongos.1g.fi/kuvat/Puppies%21/

Some very good stacked pics and some very qute puppyplaypics! :wub:

Greetings from warm Finland,

Anita and Team Kenzongos-boys

I am so bad with these picaddings..... :- "

LittleViri.jpg

This bitch stays with breeder, Best-Looking Bees and Honey

Miran_narttu.jpg

Bitch Best-Looking Big Style, still available :luck:

(couldn´t add the pic I wanted, there´s something wrong at my 1g.sites, but here she is)

bs.jpg

I like Big Style and Bees Knees at present.

Looking forward to seeing them all stacked again a bit later on, Anita!

Very nice puppies, I also am looking forward to seeing them in a couple of weekas time

aslan said:
I like Big Style and Bees Knees at present.
Looking forward to seeing them all stacked again a bit later on, Anita!

Hi Lana!

Nice to hear your favorites! :)

I´m afraid that I am not going anymore to take pics to their place.... But hopefully bitches owner is going to take some more pics ab. them when maturing! :wub:

My favourite is Boozer Boy, he reminds his father and is silverfawn coloured. I like also Big Style, her other side of body is totally white! :wub: (at his neck there is a tiny little red mark, though....)

imperative said:
Such lovely pups are the any thing to do with Jarmo??
Hi there!

Well, Jarmo is the breeder of my male, Viri, Scheik´s Comando. But puppies are born under kennelname Best-Looking, bitch is Best-Looking Butterfly.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back