The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Four Week Puppypics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Her white side... :wub:

Big_style_white_side.jpg

I'm a bit of a sucker for unusually marked whippets - she'll do me! :D :* :wub:

Gorgeous puppies :wub: :wub: oooo Bollyfoxer for me - lovely :thumbsup: :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
Nice puppies .....My fav so far is Best-Looking Bollyfo  :D

:luck:

Nice to "hear" that Bollyfoxer has his fans too! We didn´t manage to take a pic "that we wanted" ab. him.

Actually, I have to admit, that now it is a week gone from our visit and ME too is waiting NEW piccies..... :D :- "

Thank you all :huggles: from your nice comments! I am very proud of my Viri! At last but not least I put a latest pic from Viri, Scheik´s Comando, here!

Pirre_Lahti.jpg

Hi everybody!

I have added latest puppypics (puppies 7 weeks) to my photosite;

http://kenzongos.1g.fi -> Puppies!

Latest piccies are shown first on site. Below piccies you can find text "7 vko..." which means 7 weeks.

Still available:

Female Best-Looking Bee´s Knees.

Bee_s_Knees.jpg

Available female Best-Looking Big Style (other side is totally white!) :wub:

Big_Style.jpg

Today is our specialty show, 134 whippets!!!!! (w00t) I try to take and add some pics later.

Two people are going to pick up their puppies from our show! Yep. Females has found homes! :thumbsup:

Only little Bollyfoxer is still looking for his own home. :*

I try to add some shownews later!

They are adorable Anita you must be very proud :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh how I wish we could have a whippet , my gt granddaughter Hannah would love your little boy :wub:

they all look beautiful to me .

philip

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back