The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Free Shampoo Sample

~JO~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi :D

Some of you may have seen some adverts in magazines for a free sample of Dorwest Herbs Pennyroyal Cat & Dog Shampoo.

I've managed to swing it so that if anyone on here would like one please ring us on 0870-733-7272 or email to info@dorwest.com and you must quote code[SIZE=14pt] F206DS[/SIZE] provide your address and details and you'll get a free 30ml sample

It has the very pungent Pennyroyal mint in which is great for deterring fleas and mites and also for all you show people this shampoo is great on any white fur as it really brings it up lovely and sparkling (well not quite!)

Be quick though as we haven't got many left

Jo :cheers:

PS - sorry this only for UK residents :(

Oooh! Thanks, have e-mailed for my sample, sounds lovely! I love minty smelling things.

Ooo sounds lovely - always wanted a dog that sparkles! :* Have emailed also :thumbsup:

Ive had the shampoo - its brilliant :thumbsup:

emailed too - would love a free sample..

Janis

I have just had the spookiest reply from Hannah at Dorwest

Dear Mrs O and [SIZE=14pt]WILLY[/SIZE] :wub:

How did she know about Willie??? :eek: Although he has actually gone to a new home now :(

Fantastic. i cant wait for my sample, its gotta smell better than Alfie when he has been swimming in the river :blink:

dessie said:
Dear Mrs O and [SIZE=14pt]WILLY[/SIZE]  :wub:

How did she know about Willie???  :eek:   Although he has actually gone to a new home now  :(

:lol: :lol: The girls in the office often get me to show them the latest pictures on K9 and of course they all loved little fatness and this morning Hannah asked about him.... they like to personalise things!! :huggles:

Hope Willie is happy in his new home :D

~JO~ said:
dessie said:
Dear Mrs O and [SIZE=14pt]WILLY[/SIZE]   :wub:

How did she know about Willie???  :eek:   Although he has actually gone to a new home now  :(

:lol: :lol: The girls in the office often get me to show them the latest pictures on K9 and of course they all loved little fatness and this morning Hannah asked about him.... they like to personalise things!! :huggles:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Brilliant!

Willie, ungrateful little toad, :wub: toddled off with his new owner without so much as a backward glance and has settled very well. We obviously miss him much more than he misses us!! Oh well, I suppose it means we did a reasonable job bringing him up!!

Ooh, I hope I'm not too late :)

Funny, I've just used up the last of my old shamppo on Josie, and I was thinking of getting a different one next time because it does give her a couple of days of dandruff after I've used it :( so this has come at the right time for me to try!

Hope I'm not to late either would love a nice sparkly William :thumbsup:

The girls here are very excited about the shampoo, they are all chanting. Bath, bath, bath! ( Well thats what it sounded like!) :lol: :lol:

Hi Jo,

I love the shampoo and the smell of it. It is just too pungent for the boys. They spend all night licking one another. It drives us crazy.

I do use several of your products and have found them to be excellent.

Regards :cheers:

dessie said:
~JO~ said:
dessie said:
Dear Mrs O and [SIZE=14pt]WILLY[/SIZE]   :wub:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Brilliant!

Willie, ungrateful little toad, :wub: toddled off with his new owner without so much as a backward glance and has settled very well. We obviously miss him much more than he misses us!! Oh well, I suppose it means we did a reasonable job bringing him up!!

thats funny no packages arrived here lately with a fat whippet puppy in it :lol: :lol: .... and I was hoping :) but what great news for Willie. :cheers:

but Jo I have received a small package from Dorwest Herbs this morning - thank You. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
whippetsrus said:
Hi Jo,
I love the shampoo and the smell of it.  It is just too pungent for the boys.  They spend all night licking one another.  It drives us crazy.

I do use several of your products and have found them to be excellent.

Regards :cheers:

Yes it is quite minty! It does say on the bottle that it can be diluted up to 50% which is how I usually use it as it is very concentrated. I think the licking thing happens anyway when they've been bathed (along with the garden break-dancing :lol: ) but not to quite extent you described.

All sample requests received yesterday before 4pm have been sent and we still do have some left if there is anyone else who wants one. I know that my Stan needs a bath - he has his wee head on :x

I bought this shampoo a few weeks ago & have used it on Flyn & Pop,s.It is excellent,so i definitely reccommend it :thumbsup:

Hope you've still got some left for me :sweating:

Sounds great - have applied today!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Jo :thumbsup:

i have applied, hope theres some left :lol:

I got mine this morning, thankyou :thumbsup: It smells lovely :)

Hows that for quick and efficient service only ordered mine yesterday afternoon :) Just off to read the catalogue now.

Thankyou again :thumbsup:

Yep, mine arrived this morning as well! Thanks Jo (and Hannah in the office!!)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back