The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Friday Night

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Welldone-1.gif

[SIZE=14pt]EVE :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Well done................what a long haul that was :lol:

:sweating: thank goodness for that :lol:

congratulations eve :thumbsup:

right same time ,same place next week guys and gals :cheers:

meddling said:
bird said:
meddling said:
bird said:
In the bathroom....it's blue...I think there could be a record number of sectioning of dog owners soon :lol:

:oops: sorry I missed the clue :b

Well it as well have been a polo by the time we'd finished! Some of us have been stuck to computer reading every word since teatime! :lol:

like me :- "

:cheers: Well Done Eve :cheers:

I'm exhausted as well as hungry....night night everyone

pauline and poor neglected Ruby

Last edited by a moderator:
Pants !! I shall now have a two year old tantrum in private :angry:

Only joking - must try harder next time :thumbsup:

i knew it was something with a lid on and found mostly in the bathroom :( :lol: :lol:

well done eve :thumbsup: ,i must have exhausted myself and fell asleep :lol:

Just read through it again...wot a laugh...great choice of music as well..... :D

sarahloveland said:
Just read through it again...wot a laugh...great choice of music as well..... :D

you gave us just as much entertainment sarah, had me singing (you made me feel im mighty real) most of the night (w00t) brilliant song :thumbsup:

trish g said:
sarahloveland said:

you gave us just as much entertainment sarah, had me singing (you made me feel im mighty real) most of the night (w00t) brilliant song :thumbsup:

it's a belter isn't it?! I had it on so loud (w00t) (w00t) everyone went off to bed and left me to it :p

Great compo!! Has any one got: matchsticks, headache pills and sore throat thingys? :unsure:

Forgot to say,well done Eve :cheers: :cheers: Sorry to miss out on all the fun

well done eve, my computer jammed so couldnt get back on,that will teach me to be naughty :- "

your all mad.................i really enjouyed my vindaloo, didnt come back on as i knew what it was and wnated to give others a chance :- "

trish, trac and sarah.........i am most impressed that you managed to keep it clean :teehee:

well done eve :thumbsup:

hely said:
your all mad.................i really enjouyed my vindaloo, didnt come back on as i knew what it was and wnated to give others a chance :- "
trish, trac and sarah.........i am most impressed that you managed to keep it clean :teehee:

well done eve :thumbsup:

glad you enjoyed your curry,wasnt sure if we would be singing johnny cash "ring of fire" to you this morning :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back