The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
proud1.jpg
My proud boy Fritz begging for a treat on my bed.Mom and dad have gone out to play cards at a friends,so i am babysitting him.That's been easy as he is upstairs sleeping in the window.We went and saw my Niece's little girl Samantha on Thursday.Other tthan the bump that is on the back of her head,you would not know that there is anything wrong with her.She was smiling away,saying mom,mom not daddy yet,waved bye bye when we left.Samantha has a touch of a cold,so Shannon ,her mother has to take antibiotics so as not to pick up anything.Samantha is to go for an MRI soon,not sure when.Her 4 year old brother Brandyn really loves her.he talks to her a lot and she listens and smiles.he even did that when she was in the hospital in Toronto.Got some good picture of her,will show when the roll of film is done.We had to keep Fritz at home as their dog Molson is very protective of the kids and Fritz can get rather excited around little ones and there is no telling what Molson might do,so we kept Fritz here at home.Happy 2006 to everybody and have the best year you can! :cheers:

patio1.jpg
Fritz out on the patio with snowflakes falling.He got a little restless last night,so mom put in his cage downstairs,but all he did was bark and whine,so mom ended up bringing him back up where he eventually settled down.he is now having a play with his squeaky toy and he plays with it and he knocks it on the floor and wants you to get it.

pillow1.jpg
Fritz resting on his pillow next to dad.It looks like he had just finished up cleaning up a snack that dad had gave him.He went to bed last night with dad and woke up and barked when he heard mom knocked on the back door.Tonight,he had a little play with his squeaky toy,then settled down and went up with dad,but didn't go to bed immediately with him.he first went to the window,then under the dining room table and he then eventually made his way to bed.

treat1.jpg
Fritz begging for a treat on my bed.Doesn't look like this sleeping upstairs is working.I went to the bathroom around 2:30 this morning and Fritz was sleeping in the hallway on the air register and that wasn't the only time last night he was up.he even barked when the newspaper came early.This is something dad started,it is fault.Fritz should have stayed in his own bed.

fritzbev1.jpg
peaceful.jpg
Fritz out on a walk with Auntie Bev in his coat and that is our new truck,a2006 Pontiac Torrent in the back,Shot of fritz napping on a favorite blanket of his.He is happy today as his Aunties are visiting and he can show them his toys he got for Christmas.He doesn't like his own be danymore.Dad has his him sleeping in their bed and he whines and cries when put into his.

momschair1.jpg
watching2.jpg
.fritz flipped over in mom's chair and watching the happenings outside the front window.It can't be Santa,that was 2 weeks ago.he no longer sleeps in mom and dad's bed,fritz is back in his own bed.Loves going outside and eating snow.He then comes in with snow hanging off his whiskers.Fritz has been resting even today after his Aunties wre him out over 2 days.Fritz is now on mom's knee smoozing,bedtime is 9.pm.

Fitz is so handsome! Bichons so funny and naughty (w00t) .They can stop traffic.

We have bichon too he so funny, :clown: his name is leo and he is 13 this year.Our whippet jack love to warm himself on leo, leo wasnt that amused.We had him bathed and trimmed by palour last year and he ran through door to meet chilli the cat.Chilli didnt recognise him and sulked for days.She loves him to bits :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
precious.jpg
Fritz's new pal,Puppy Precious a gift gven to him by a friend of mine for Christmas.He now resides on the end table in the spare bedroom where he can keep the Aunties company when they are here and all his pet pals who live in the bedroom.Fritz sleeps most of the day,only waking up to eat.He has now gone to bed for the night in his own bed in the laundry room.

squeaky.jpg
Fritz with his christmas present,a squeaky monkey in his mouth,going to find a place to hide it.When he can't,he starts whining.He is going to the groomer in about 45 minutes and will be looking mighty spiffy.He will have his usual play with the cats and be really tired and sleep when he gets home.

sunning.jpg
FritZ sunning himself in the living room chair.The last couple of days,he has been limping..he runs around the house hard,whether he done something to a muscle,not really sure.fritz runs up the stairs okay,but when it comes to normal walking he hops around on three paws.Fritz is now having a snooze at the back of the small couch.

peering.jpg
Fritz seems to be fine now,all it might be that is toenail caught in something and it bothers him on and off,so maybe by tomorrow he will be back to normal.

groomers.jpg
nightnight1.jpg
Fritz under the chair after his December visit to the groomer and Fritz snoozing on a pillow.A couple days ago Fritz was snoozing under the covers of mom and dad's bed and was going to forget breakfast,so mom carried him out of bed to the kitchen where he ate some porridge dad had left on a dish.

bedpal.jpg
Here is fritz ,my bedpal,curled up on my bed.This is where he was this morning for about 90 minutes and soon as heard us get something to eat he is right there for it.

lazy1.jpg
treats1.jpg
Fritz snoozing on my bed and with dad wanting a bite of his snack and he is looking to mommy for someHe is limping again,he gets either playing too hard or sleeping on it.now snoozing behind the small rec room couch.

couchdog.jpg
elephant.jpg
Fritz snoozing on couch and playing with his elephant toy on christmas day.Fritz heard the coffee pot make a noise he didn't like,wasn't ready to stay up and went back to bed.He went on a walk later with dad,met a couple of neighbors and some people with some dogs and he wagged his big tail at them.DIdn't want to go,so i had to carry him to dad.He is tuckered out now and snoozing next to dad on the rec room couch.

nap1.jpg
spongebob.jpg
Fritz snoozing with dad in the living and Fritz's pillow on the couch downstairs.Had a walk with dad on Sunday,then had a rest.Dad had beeen to a hardware store and he told the cashier there about him and she said she liked dogs and would like to see him,so when dad got back,he had me drive him over there with Fritz.Dad took him in,gave the cashier kisses and wagged his tail.he will be wagging his tail this weekend as his Aunties are coming and they will spoil him with treats and walks.yesterday,I had to bring a dish of porridge to my bedroom where he was sleeping,he would only eat it if i held onto the plate.

cute1.jpg
supper2.jpg
Fritz looking spiffy after being at the groomer's and Fritz on my bed begging for some supper.His Aunties visited him on the weekend.He heard them come and he waited at the back door for them and as soon as he saw them,his tail wagging furiously.He gave them a lot of kisses,got treats from them,some new dog food and a new squeaky dog toy,which he tried to hide and when he couldn't find a place,he whined.He looked after the house when we went to a early dinner,sitting in the front window and was there when we got back.Fritz also had a few walks,one he met a lady and her two girls and they petted him.On another,a neighbor's dog barked at him,but paid no attention to it.When he is in the house watching from the window and sees a dog he don't like he stands up and really barks at them good.I babysat him while mom went to a church meeting and dad went to bed.He was restless the whole time,kept going out and sitting out on the patio in the snow,he just get out there and would bark,did it several times and i finally did put him to bed around 9p.m.

peek1.jpg
fritz peeking out from under the blanket on the small couch,were he sometimes takes a nap.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back