The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fritz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lapdog-1.jpg
fritz on Dad's lap after having rice Krispies.h e had some Raisin Bran from me without raisins.i offered him some toast,too tired to be bothered.

perch2.jpg
fritz up on his perch on the chair where he was a few minutes ago an dnow is under the small couch..We will have to get him out with a piece of meat.

headrest.jpg
Fritz using dad's leg as a headrest.Fritz's Aunties visited today and Fritz was really happy to see them.Got his bacon and bone marrow treats,had a couple of walks. He actually growled while laying on the patio while we were having doughnuts,wanting a walk.Later,he wanted in and he scratched at the back door wanting us to come in.It was getting cool out,so we come in.Later we,went to dinner,so Fritz had a nap on the bed.He was waiting for us at the back door and he got to have a toasted western sandwich as a treat.A toasted Western has Egg and bacon in it.This time,when they were leaving ,he gave them kisses.He has had snoozes,been out on the back step,asked for a drink of water and now has folowed dad upstairs.He will just get up there and hear something and bark,then i have to get a treat and get him downstairs again. :clown:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HaPpY-BiRtHdAY[/SIZE] :cheers:

hope you have a great day :))

flipped-1.jpg
Fritz with all fours in the air on the bed.He went there when mom and a friend went to do Meals on Wheels,delivering meals to Senior citizens. :*

hungry.jpg
Fritz waiting next to dad to finish his vereal,so he can lick the bowl clean. 8)

nappie.jpg
Fritz napping under the kitchen table with his Monkey Squeaky. :lol:

chilling2.jpg
Fritz hanging out with his monkey squeaky.Fritz had a tummy ache a few days ago and brought up his supper,then some fluid.The next dady he had a little og his food,then dad made a mistake and let Fritz lick the juice from a bowl of peaches,it was sweet and Fritz brought it up.He is back to normal in time for his visit with the Aunties .He will be able to celebrate my 46th birthday tomorrow. :blink:

beggy.jpg
Fritz this morning,begging Auntie Irene and Bev for a treat. :D

greeting-1.jpg
Fritz having a greeting with his Aunties this morning. :*

Last edited by a moderator:
greeting-2.jpg
Fritz at the back door,waiting for mom and the Aunties to come in fromm shopping. :lol:

lazybones-1.jpg
46bday.jpg
Fritz being a lazybones this morning and me ,dad and Fritz as it is my 46th birthday today. :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back