The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Frozen Semen Litter In The Us

Oh wow, i just love these babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm thinking they are changing from pupsicles and are becoming ice-sculptures :wub: :wub:

Sorbet is very pretty and is looking a lovely puppy but it's Big Jelly I really want to sit and snuggle and cuddle. :huggles:

Jenny

quintessence said:
I'm thinking they are changing from pupsicles and are becoming ice-sculptures  :wub:   :wub: Sorbet is very pretty and is looking a lovely puppy  but it's  Big Jelly I really want to sit and snuggle and cuddle. :huggles:

Jenny

Big Jelly is the most cuddly Whippet puppy I have ever had. He's just like a big, warm, furry beanbag.

I don't think he will ever catch a rabbit. :- " He will have his minions catch rabbits for him. 8)

I have no idea if that pup is ever going to amount to much, but he's so lovable I don't think he will be going anywhere any time soon. His sister, now, she's going to do fine for herself. She's more a typical Whippet bitch pup...self-contained, and has an agenda.

seaspot_run said:
quintessence said:
I'm thinking they are changing from pupsicles and are becoming ice-sculptures  :wub:   :wub: Sorbet is very pretty and is looking a lovely puppy  but it's  Big Jelly I really want to sit and snuggle and cuddle. :huggles:

Jenny

Big Jelly is the most cuddly Whippet puppy I have ever had. He's just like a big, warm, furry beanbag.

I don't think he will ever catch a rabbit. :- " He will have his minions catch rabbits for him. 8)

I have no idea if that pup is ever going to amount to much, but he's so lovable I don't think he will be going anywhere any time soon. His sister, now, she's going to do fine for herself. She's more a typical Whippet bitch pup...self-contained, and has an agenda.

I dont know Karen...I think he may just surprise you! In my last litter we had a young lad who was very similar to "Big Jelly" and it just took him that bit longer to develop,he remained quite loose & sloppy for some time but got there in the end. Anyway, I'd have either of your two anyday...just give me the nod!! :D

Awww I think big Jelly is gorgeous - once he gets out and about into interesting places I'm sure he'll firm up - they both look great stacked - I hope you keep them both so we can have regular updates as they mature :wub: :thumbsup:

Any news would be most welcome :) 8 weeks old, proper whippets already I suppose :)

Well, the Frozen Fatties turn 8 weeks old today AND tomorrow, as we had one born on either side of midnight. It is time for their official 8 week photo session, and naturally, it is 11 billion degrees (that is either Celsius OR Farenheit, for you metric system fans) outside, so our outdoor session was very brief. The indoor session went ok, except I stuck them up on the washing machine and my son had to kind of crouch around a doorjamb so the angle is a bit off on some of them, but here they are at 8 weeks (or 7 6/7ths weeks and change)...

I think maybe it's time to stop calling Sorbet a Fatty as she has slimmed down into a sleek and shapely young lady.

sorbetoutdoors8.jpg

sorbetindoors8weeks.jpg

Both pups enjoy playing with their Aunt Tabitha--Tabby is my half-Bluestreak bitch who was paralyzed in an accident last year. She has made a good recovery to mobility but is retired from everything now, so her new job is babysitting. Tabby LOVES puppies, even though she's never had any of her own (yet).

tabbyplaytime.jpg

I litter trained my last litter and I figured that with such a tiny litter this time, they would quickly learn to use the litterbox. They did quickly learn to use it, but not for the intended purpose. :oops:

sorbetlitter.jpg

Next post, Big Jelly, who is definitely still a Fatty McFatpants! :- "

Right, so here is Big Jelly. Big Jelly is a COW--LOL! He is the fattest 8 week old puppy I've ever had! I hope some of you can find a Whippet under all of that. I think I see one, especially the head and neck parts that are sticking out of his jelly roll physique. But you know, it's going to take some digging. He really loves his breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this one.

bigjelly8outdoors.jpg

bigjelly8outdoors2.jpg

This is the weird angle, but it's still a somewhat useful photo.

bigjelly9indooirs.jpg

Big Jelly is no less clueless about the litterbox than his sister. I'm resolved to get rid of the litter today and just put blankets in it, since they've decided it's a bed, not a toilet.

mcfattersonslitter.jpg

Bye-bye from Big Jelly, until next week, maybe! I personally like a 9 week set to grade from.

Jellyfront8.jpg

Oh wow Karen, they are looking fabulous.

I would be very pleased with either of those 2 - fancy sending Sorbet to the UK for a bit :- " :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Jelly is gorgeous...they both are...but that last front on shot is lovely - he's starting to grow out of his labrador stage isn't he? and she is as you say very shapely - you must be very pleased with them both :wub: :wub:

rls22 said:
Oh wow Karen, they are looking fabulous.  I would be very pleased with either of those 2 - fancy sending Sorbet to the UK for a bit  :- "  :huggles:

When will you be arriving to claim your puppy? :shifty: We have massive thunderstorms coming in and they CAN'T be outside, so they are in their pen screaming bloody murder. I guess with a soft bed and fresh water and food and clean papers this is as clear a case of dog abuse as there ever has been. Now is the time to make a good deal. Bargains can be had. I am ready to haggle.

So, let me know when you are arriving and I will make sure that she gets a bath before she leaves. :- "

Trying to think which of our boys she would look best in a brace with! :- " :lol:

And thunderstorm's, might not be puppy friendly but I do love them

Karen they really are both stunning, i just love these babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[ When will you be arriving to claim your puppy? :shifty: We have massive thunderstorms coming in and they CAN'T be outside, so they are in their pen screaming bloody murder. I guess with a soft bed and fresh water and food and clean papers this is as clear a case of dog abuse as there ever has been. Now is the time to make a good deal. Bargains can be had. I am ready to haggle.

So, let me know when you are arriving and I will make sure that she gets a bath before she leaves. :- "

Karen I can see they are causing you stress so that bitch with the lovely face can you hang on to her until I come back to Ohio for a visit.

Oh, I am in love with Big Jelly since you shared the first photos, please put me on the list of fans :wub:

How can you be so unfair to tell about "digging for a whippet"? He IS a whippet, no digging needed. Simply a lot of whippet :) And his neck is gorgeous, and this head expression to die for :wub:

Natalia said:
Oh, I am in love with Big Jelly since you shared the first photos, please put me on the list of fans :wub: How can you be so unfair to tell about "digging for a whippet"? He IS a whippet, no digging needed. Simply a lot of whippet :) And his neck is gorgeous, and this head expression to die for  :wub:

Big Jelly has a fan club over here, but he can always use more fans. How can anyone not love a puppy named Big Jelly? :D

I guess I sit home and pick at them too much. He's certainly got star quality. Some puppies just have charisma almost from the time they get up on their legs, and he has it. He's a crowd-pleaser. That kind of dog is a lot of fun to show as long they have no egregious faults. So far, so good--I'm certainly not going to let him go any time soon. Time will tell if his conformation and movement live up to his high opinion of himself. :teehee: He certainly walks around here like he owns the place. Spoiled, fat thing. He's got swagger.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back