The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fun Day Photos

buffyrannoch

Closed Accounts
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Finally the photos from the fun day, sorry its taken so long, laptop problems followed by camera problems :wacko:

Anyway here they are ( theres lots ! ) in no particular order.....

36.jpg

37.jpg

1-15.jpg

10-12.jpg

11-11.jpg

12-9.jpg

Some great pictures there :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pictures, really enjoyed looking through them :thumbsup:

Yvette

Great set of photos jill... :thumbsup: it was a grand day out! Ruby looks soooo happy to be in the show ring :- "

Superb Jill, 10 out of 10, A SUPER DAY OUT INDEED.! :thumbsup: :D :teehee: 8)

:thumbsup: great pics...look like you had a fab day :thumbsup:

looks like you all had a excellent day :thumbsup:

brilliant pics :thumbsup:

Great photo's Jill :thumbsup:

We will be there next week (w00t)

John's shift's are changing my the second :( , but he's put in for a holiday on Saturday and Sunday.

He was ment to be on backshift,,,but he came home yesterday from his backshift to go straight out to do a nightshift too :rant: :rant:

He's on nightshift now,,,no idea what he's on tomorrow or the rest of the week,,,,I wish his work would stop taking the P*ss :rant:

See yous soon :thumbsup:

Great photos. Looks like you all had a fun day - everyone looks like they are having a good time. :thumbsup:

Some lovely whippeis there and LOVE the headshot of the beagle! :wub:

Marie. :huggles:

Great photos and it looks like everyone had a great day ...Just how it should be :thumbsup:

What brilliant photos :thumbsup: You all had a really marvellous day. Good to see the beagles ( I think??) posing so nicely. Well done to everyone :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back