The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fun In The Wind At The Beach!!!

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
some of you may know ann glews is in norfolk with izzy whippet and hubby john , well we decided it would be a good idea to met on a dog friendly beach :) what we didnt bank on was this awful windy and wet weather (w00t) still we had a meet up and along with izzy anns little sweet girl , i took danny , eddie tippy jessie and both blues (dads blue and my iggy blue ) along with little baby whippet emma :wub:

what a great time they all had , they didnt seem to notice the racing winds or the sand storms blowing :b little emma decided it was great fun to run in the sea :eek: oh and to be a sand tractor with her nose :lol: the iggies just boing boinged all over the sand and the dunes, izzy found it great fun to charge around with other mad whippets :)

after the racing winds etc we decided to come ack here for a nice hot drink , where they then met the rest of my mad pack and had full baby alice with attitude experience , i did offer to let them have alice over night in the camper , but they declined???? :- " i wonder why lol :lol:

so nice to meet such lovely people :huggles: and a lovely little izzy whizz :wub:

posh totty said:
some of you may know ann glews is in norfolk with izzy whippet and hubby john , well we decided it would be a good idea to met on a dog friendly beach  :)   what we didnt bank on was this awful windy and wet weather  (w00t)   still we had a meet up and along with izzy anns little sweet girl , i took danny , eddie tippy jessie and both blues (dads blue and my iggy blue ) along with little baby whippet emma  :wub:
what a great time they all had , they didnt seem to notice the racing winds or the sand storms blowing  :b little emma decided it was great fun to run in the sea  :eek:   oh and to be a sand tractor with her nose  :lol:   the iggies just boing boinged all over the sand and the dunes, izzy found it great fun to charge around with other mad whippets  :)

after the racing winds etc we decided to come ack here for a nice hot drink , where they then met the rest of my mad pack and had full baby alice with attitude experience , i did offer to let them have alice over night in the camper , but they declined???? :- "  i wonder why lol  :lol:

so nice to meet such lovely people  :huggles: and a lovely little izzy whizz  :wub:

Nice one young Tan, glad you all enjoyed yourselves

:cheers:

Awww, no photos Tanya? :( Hope Ann took some to post when she gets home. :) Sounds as thought you had a fantastic time. Which beach did you go to? Can't wait for us to get off to the beach for a few days next week. They do love it so much don't they? Just love the picture of little Emma being a sand tractor with her nose! :lol: :wub:

poor anns hubby john was trying very hard to get pics but as you can imagine it was no mean feat!!! :lol: she will try to put some on when she gets home , think they were a little overwhelmed at the iggies doing daring leaps and ounds etc at high speeds lol :lol: izzy thought eddie was fab to play with :lol:

we were at the pleasure beach end of great yarmouth beach, plenty of dunes and dogs allowed :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great read Tanya, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you have had a fantastic day on the beach.

Have you had any snow over there?

:huggles:

sounds like ya had a fab time even thou it was cold :huggles:

Glad you had a nice time Tanya,even if it was cold.Tanya i,m very disappointed you did,nt have your camera,naughty girl!!!! ;) ;) Lets hope ann got some good ones.

daledogs said:
Glad you had a nice time Tanya,even if it was cold.Tanya i,m very disappointed you did,nt have your camera,naughty girl!!!! ;)   ;) Lets hope ann got some good ones.
im very sorry dawn :b but do i get let off for handling all that lot!!!! (w00t)

sounds like you had a gr8 time hun so sorry we couldnt make it cant wait 2 see some piccys.....count yaself lucky you got a hot drink flippin lecki went off here in norwich this morning!! its nastyoutside now roll on next wk.end change the clocks and bring on the spring. cya soon love 2 yas all .xxxxxxxxxxxxx p.s special hug 2 tippy :wub: :wub:

posh totty said:
daledogs said:
Glad you had a nice time Tanya,even if it was cold.Tanya i,m very disappointed you did,nt have your camera,naughty girl!!!! ;)   ;) Lets hope ann got some good ones.
im very sorry dawn :b but do i get let off for handling all that lot!!!! (w00t)

All forgiven :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

What no camera...no photos...what are you like... :lol:

Thank you very much to Tanya, we had a great time!! :huggles: :wub:

What a nice lady with some fantastic dogs :thumbsup:

Izzy loved Eddie, but she wasn't sure about Baby Alice.... John on the otherhand has not shut up he is in love with her Tanya :- "

Cromer032008035.jpg

Attack of the Alice.

Cromer032008033.jpg

John is in love

Cromer032008021.jpg

Tanya & Annie's legs...

Cromer032008014.jpg

We were snowed off and came home a day early today :( I have posted loads more pics !

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back