The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Genevieve's Puppies

They are absolutely gorgeous!! :wub:

I still especially love that blue and white girl- and it looks like you do too- she's got 3 photos and the others only have one each! :- "

Liz and the Monellis

doris said:
:wub: I am an expert at reading body language, Hector's is saying that he has a strong desire to travel the world, and to end up living with some whippets and iggies in a Hertforshire town in England (w00t)   :lol:
ooo go on Alyson have a trip to Oz and pick him up... :thumbsup: :wub: :lol: For me ....I just love the blue and white silver girl.... :wub: :wub:

They are lovely puppies, the little blue and white girl is so cute :wub:

:wub: puppies!

For me the favorite is the blue&white girl with the blue boy as runner-up

Gorgeous puppies :wub: I like the blue girlie too :wub:

They're all beautiful :wub: ,but my prefernce is the blue girl :wub: ,& she looks a right wee character too :)

all beautiful, but especially the blue + white girl, she's really pretty :wub:

Lovely puppies Im quite broody again and Ive only just sold 4 pups from jinxs last litter 15 weeks ago. Feels like ages Ruby is growing so fast.

More puppies would be fab!!!!! :cheers:

Beautiful Litter! :wub: :wub: but I think that I too am leaning toward the little blue girl with the attitude!! ;) :wub:

Nice pic of dad too!! :thumbsup:

Couple of more informal pics :)

Thanks for the encouraging comments. I have to admit I keep my fingers crossed that the little silver girl turns out good. And I definitely want the blue boy somewhere where I can use him at stud in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh it's the black boy for me :wub:

Hi there :)

darling pups they all look so healthy

wonderful

sue

Lovely pups, the blue and white girl for me as well! :thumbsup: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back