The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Geordies...what Are They Doing...

RealMadYid

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nothing to do with dogs, but why or why have Newcastle taken Keegan back on board, why or why? He was an awful England boss, and since that famous outburst against Ferguson lost it completely. Yeah, for a few years they had a great team, and I enjoyed watching them...but what a backward step..

And most will know I'm Spurs, and we've made some awful decisions, but since '69 when Newcastle won their last trophy, I think we've won...nine trophies...and we're supposed to be 2nd rate...just remembered a Newcastle fan still owes me tenner from 2 years ago..

Maybe, this should of gone of chit-chat...sorry...but Mags, what do you reckon...I'm shocked...

Paul

you beet me to it paul :D but as a newcastle fan im over the moon and as far as i gather shearers his number 2 :thumbsup: remember kevs a god on tyneside he shoulda never gone last time COME ON KEEGAN

PS ARSNAL rule down your way spurs mmmmmmmm like comparing us to sunderland :D :D :D

2651978007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the same school as him :- " . (McAuley Catholic High School then St Peters)

Sadly he never made the school team, due to the Breen Machine being the better winger :D . (That's uncle Tony to me :b ).

I THINK ITS GREAT NEWS :D KEEGAN IS KING IN MY EYES AND I CANT WAIT FRO HIM TO TAKEOVER! THERES ONLY ONE KEVIN KEEGAN AND HES BACK IN THE TOON :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Keegan rules[/SIZE]

mutley said:
you beet me to it paul :D   but as a newcastle fan im over the moon and as far as i gather shearers his number 2 :thumbsup:   remember kevs a god on tyneside he shoulda never gone last time COME ON KEEGAN
PS ARSNAL rule down your way spurs mmmmmmmm like comparing us to sunderland :D   :D   :D

Guess for the last ten years we have been the 2nd best team in North London, and it hurts like hell...But, really can Keegan turn it round? Really....I dunno, even the Mackems won have won a trophy since the 'barcodes' :)

And I do know about football in the North East, been to St. James Park about a dozen times, drunk in The Black Bull and The Strawberry. Really love it to be honest. Cos, as most won't my know wife was born in Cambois, some of her family are still in Ashington, and sadly I've been to Blyth crem too many times. So, I do know the area and how important football is, but I reckon they've got it wrong...

Sadly...

Paul

RealMadYid said:
mutley said:
you beet me to it paul :D   but as a newcastle fan im over the moon and as far as i gather shearers his number 2 :thumbsup:   remember kevs a god on tyneside he shoulda never gone last time COME ON KEEGANPS ARSNAL rule down your way spurs mmmmmmmm like comparing us to sunderland :D   :D   :D
Guess for the last ten years we have been the 2nd best team in North London, and it hurts like hell...But, really can Keegan turn it round? Really....I dunno, even the Mackems won have won a trophy since the 'barcodes'  :) And I do know about football in the North East, been to St. James Park about a dozen times, drunk in The Black Bull and The Strawberry. Really love it to be honest. Cos, as most won't my know wife was born in Cambois, some of her family are still in Ashington, and sadly I've been to Blyth crem too many times. So, I do know the area and how important football is, but I reckon they've got it wrong...Sadly...Paul
thousands of toon fans disagree with you paul :D ticket sales have gone mad since the news broke and fans are definitly on a high :thumbsup: My mams just finished work in town and you cant get moved for newcastle fans celerbrating and trying to get tickets for tonights game :D In my opinion KEEGAN is definitley a god o:)

well he was about 3rd or 4th choice wernt he,his either skint or thick,he done naff all the last time, and when hes done naff all in 6 month he will be out on his ear,he will be god like last time,then he got kicked out, and this time wont be any diferent :x but thats the mags :wacko:

when will people ever get it....ITS NOT ALWAYS THE MANAGER !

HOW SHITE ARE NEWCASTLE FULL STOP ? !

OWEN..DONE !! SMITH..LIABILITY AND A NUT CASE,

FACE IT TOON ARMY YOURE TEAM IS SHITE :thumbsup:

the fans are celebrating what..haveing a washed up manager again ?!

whats wrong with the club is they should be trawling the market for new players and possible new coaching ideas. keegan has got the same squad (shite) as past 2 managers.

when a team gets thrashed 6-0 by no matter who it shows somethings up on the park..not the managers office.

come on you Rs !

TONIGHTS SCORE

NEWCASTLE 1--------STOKE 2 :thumbsup:

thousands of toon fans disagree with you paul :D ticket sales have gone mad since the news broke and fans are definitly on a high :thumbsup: My mams just finished work in town and you cant get moved for newcastle fans celerbrating and trying to get tickets for tonights game :D In my opinion KEEGAN is definitley a god o:)

OK the fella is a god deservedly so in many respects, but he should of left it, you never go back, it just doesn't happen in football, the game has moved on. I reckon Newcastle will make some good signings, without a doubt, but I reckon a few players will swerve it too...

BTW ain't that a great picture 'stormydog' has got of his dogs...liked that big time...stormy I guess you got a decent photo program?

RealMadYid said:

OK the fella is a god deservedly so in many respects, but he should of left it, you never go back, it just doesn't happen in football, the game has moved on. I reckon Newcastle will make some good signings, without a doubt, but I reckon a few players will swerve it too...

BTW ain't that a great picture 'stormydog' has got of his dogs...liked that big time...stormy I guess you got a decent photo program?

cheers mate..it was done for me by wild whippies (part time geek..full time chum), shes the bollox at it !! :thumbsup:

There is one thing that Keegan can and does is make the game worth watching not always defending like some teams do---will be seeing who is eating humble pie in about 3months---- :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: The dynamic duo----

steve

Karen-Coral said:
There is one thing that Keegan can and does is make the game worth watching not always defending like some teams do---will be seeing who is eating humble pie in about 3months---- :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck: The dynamic duo----
steve

Well said Steve :cheers:

chuffed to bits ...proved that he is a great manager who sends fans home happy :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back