The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Geordies...what Are They Doing...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well he cant exactly make wonders with a sh%$ team ... judge him when he brings his own players in.

Watched the game on the PC, in the 2nd half we were dire, the worst I've seen all season. Winning the Carling Cup was great, but they've switched off since. If Keegan reckons all he needs is two or three players next season he's having a laugh, we need that at least, and we've won a trophy, and gone on our holidays...Fair play to the Mags, they wanted it, but is a shameful performance by Spurs, shameful....

Regards,

Paul

NB jennings still owes me tenner from nearly 3 years ago...about who finished highest season 2005-6

paul u should be a sunderland fan they wear them rose tinted specs too (w00t) come on the toon :D :D :D :D

gaz :thumbsup:

Rose tinted? Denise, Spurs were shameful, embarrassing, they think they're already in Ayia Napa Cyprus on their summer hols...disgraceful, I ain't looking through rose tinted glasses, they were woeful :angry: :angry: :angry:

Paul

Embarrassed, that my team can show such disrespect, kick their arses Gus, kick them hard Ramos!

it wasnt dee paul i posted in dees fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for the toon :D :D :D :D i apologise for calling u that terible thing a sunderland (w00t) fan (w00t) at least you admit to them playing crap but youve still had a decent season ey :cheers:

RealMadYid said:
Nothing to do with dogs, but why or why have Newcastle taken Keegan back on board, why or why? He was an awful England boss, and since that famous outburst against Ferguson lost it completely. Yeah, for a few years they had a great team, and I enjoyed watching them...but what a backward step..

And most will know I'm Spurs, and we've made some awful decisions, but since '69 when Newcastle won their last trophy, I think we've won...nine trophies...and we're supposed to be 2nd rate...just remembered a Newcastle fan still owes me tenner from 2 years ago..

Maybe, this should of gone of chit-chat...sorry...but Mags, what do you reckon...I'm shocked...

Paul

Sorry to be right...but it was always gonna end in tears....

Paul

paul, keegan was'nt the manager,wise was & thats whats causing all the trouble up here ashley is a dead man walking now,god bless kevin, r.i.p wise & ashley :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the lads I work with think King Kev will be back in a month with a take over bid.................what do you think decca?

chris

dont know what they were ever thinking of bringing in wise the poisened dwarf of football cant stand the little shit i dont blame kev but u were right paul :- "

ps sorry if any dwarfs are reading :)

Gary I have a friend who ( through no fault of his own ) is " vertically stunted" and he says any more dwarf gags and he and his mates are gonna come round and kick yer ars***** ,sorry ancles if you keep up the little gags,..........

come on kev :cheers: :huggles: :rant: :ph34r: (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

keegan would still be manager if wise wernt there ..keegan only brought one player in which is danny guthrie ..the rest were dennis "dwarf" wise's signings. hope ashley has the sence to sell up to "real" businessmen and bring back king kev !

If ashley and wise put there heads together they may pick GAZZA as knew manager :- " :D lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back