The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Geordies...what Are They Doing...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
And now Dennis Wise (w00t) (w00t) Dear oh Dear...

Everybody outside Chelsea hates him, I mean everyone...This is same hard nut who started crying when he thought he was going to jail for slapping a black cab driver...I hate him...He's just like that kid you used to have at school and he hanged around with the big guys thinking he was hard...this time I do pity Newcastle, cos he and Keegan ain't gonna get on...

Oh, and another thing, didn't he make you puke went he went to lift the FA cup with his baby son in his arms....sad, sad, sad

Sorry Lads, but it's gonna end in tears...

Paul

i dont mind ... he's the executive director of football. not like he's playing for us or managing the club so good luck to him. :luck:

A canny start by :clown: king kev, pity the crowns starting slipping a bit eh Gary.As for :oops: Wise,this beggars belief.Youll just have 2 wait and see ha,ha.Lyn says Mary Poppins will get the grasscutters job when it comes up.LOL.

I reckon that all those who are slagging this new management team off will spend a lot of future time with indigestion with all the humble pie they will be having served cold ---along with lots of tongue and cold shoulder from others---will be keeping an eye on results ----even though not really bothered about football -----prefer rugby myself---

steve

Sorry about adverts not very good with pc werve i seen them two before :clown: :clown:

i like it ! :thumbsup: nice one andy :thumbsup:

wondered when u would say sumut gilly :D now now drop zone george well almost not keen on wise myself but it could be worse i could be a machem :D how did spurs get on paul (w00t) :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we got beat at OT on Sunday, despite playing pretty well, drew at Everton on Wednesday, which weren't bad, and are at home to the Manc's again tomorrow, and sadly sold Defoe to Pompey, Newcastle coulda done with him.. :p :p

Paul

RealMadYid said:
Well, we got beat at OT on Sunday, despite playing pretty well, drew at Everton on Wednesday, which weren't bad, and are at home to the Manc's again tomorrow, and sadly sold Defoe to Pompey, Newcastle coulda done with him.. :p   :p
Paul

Pompeys gain Paul, and I think Benjani realises what a good club Pompey is and the fans are seconded to none. They supported him when he wasn't scoring goals

Play up Pompey

Doreen

I have nasty feeling 'wor Kev' doesn't really fancy it. I honestly reckon Newcastle will be struggling with 5 or 6 games to go, but will just about stay up...said it was a mistake...hope they do stay up...mind.

Paul

Looks like my prediction is coming true...the Geordies to stay up by their fingertips. Watched the game earlier, they started brightly, but oh dear after that... (w00t) And 'Wor Kev' looked shell shocked giving his post match interview. I did say it was mistake... :- " :- " :- "

Anyways I'm getting tucked up early for the Carling Cup Final tomorrow...

Paul

had a better team last season .. big sam paid money for a load of sh%$ lol ...chelsea 2 - 1 tomorrow :thumbsup:

relagation form :lol:

they need at least £100 million to spend on new players (w00t)

what price can you get for keagan to walk :oops: :clown:

could'nt make a good team out of all 3 north/east teams : :D

sean nd poppy said:
had a better team last season .. big sam paid money for a load of sh%$ lol ...chelsea 2 - 1 tomorrow  :thumbsup:
Tough totty!! The BEST team on the day won 2-1, and it weren't Chelsea!!

Thanks Smogies for Jonathan Woodgate!!

Couldn't be happier!

COYS!!

Yep! I've had a great day! And I probably despise Chelsea more than Arsenal, and I DO HOPE Newcastle come back again...still think Keegan was the wrong man to do it...

Gotta get to bed, up at 4-30 :( :(

Paul

"CHELSEA CHELSEA WHO THEFUK ARE CHELSEA !!

KEEGAN KEEGAN WHO THEFUK IS KEEGAN !!"

2 GREAT RESULTS :thumbsup:

Congrats on Spurs victory today Paul.Makes a change for some other team to win a trophy apart from the usual 3 or 4 teams.I see King Kevs crown has fallen off pretty quickly.Changed their name from The Toon Army to Doon Army.Regards George. FTM. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back