The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Geordies...what Are They Doing...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
dont give a shit what anyone thinks I'm well chuffed bet the machems are back down this season hope there not like cos its easy points for us :D

totally agree with stormy dog the team need sorting big time :( and with Keegan and hopefully shearer plus a few quid they can make it better heres hoping anyway :) never ever finish below sunder land thats a bonus :D

Paul who's spurs :D the strawberry's still goin strong :thumbsup:

COME ON THE TOON :thumbsup:

2651978007.jpg

i like this topic it beats moaning about racing :D :D

mutley said:
dont give a shit what anyone thinks I'm well chuffed  bet the machems are back down this season hope there not like cos its easy points for us  :D
totally agree with stormy dog  the team need sorting big time :(   and with Keegan and hopefully shearer plus a few quid they can make it better heres hoping anyway :)   never ever finish below sunder land thats a bonus :D  

Paul who's spurs :D   the strawberry's still goin strong :thumbsup:

COME ON THE TOON :thumbsup:

dont get me wrong i like the magpies and keegan is a great personality..but that doesnt win matches..more goals than the other team does that.

shearer. ? .well hes a genius and left the national team too soon ...!

bring atleast 6 players in and bin 6..then wel see what happens. as it stands theyll do toss-all in the premiership with the present squad.

john

paul looksa like spurs are after fred :thumbsup:

As a Man City season ticket holder all I can say is poor poor Newcastle - can't see him turning things round for them. Had a fantastic manager in Sam Allardyce and he couldn't sort things out.

But after all you can't polish a turd can you?!

stormy dogs signature is fabulous i agree lol

lol but then again your only saying that because he didnt do to well at man city :- " :p

(w00t) Nothing suprises me with the barcodes,Harry was 1st choice but turned them down.Keegan about 4th choice.He will soon do a runner as usual when the MACKEMS beat them at Sid James Park in April.He cant handle pressure, hes proved that in the past. :sweating: :sweating:

Well obviously, got to base it on his last job and let's face it he weren't much cop!

The man's not even watched a game of football since his last match with City.

Good luck to him, he is a lovely bloke, hope he turns it around for them

at least newcastles manager is english wahayyyyyy come on kev good start tonight :D :thumbsup:

somebody pass me that slice of humble pie please......... :b

j :b hn

georgieb said:
(w00t) Nothing suprises me with the barcodes,Harry was 1st choice but turned them down.Keegan about 4th choice.He will soon do a runner as usual when the MACKEMS beat them at Sid James Park in April.He cant handle pressure, hes proved that  in the past. :sweating:   :sweating:

trust u how u doin m8 :D less of the sid james and get back to the stadium of shite :D its about time u got shot of that ex manc george big sams lookin for a job :p

LJR said:
Good result for us tonight 4-1 :cheers:

Thats just because he is sat in the directors box wait till he has the first team talk should see some good attacking football from here on in ---good look to him and the team-- i am not bias --------that a sincere view from a north west member---

steve

Kev = KING :thumbsup:

Shearer = GOD :thumbsup:

£50million = WAR CHEST :cheers:

It won't happen over night, but i expect some big changes - and it can only be for the better. :D

If a jobs worth doing - it's worth doing right. And that means putting your heart & soul into it. No other mangager/s could give as much heart & souls as Kev & Shearer...

I just wish our next round wasn't against Arsenal.........oooppppssssss. :b

TOON TOON BLACK AND WHITE ARMY.......

Well let Arsenal win the league this year, just so they can POLISH the cup for US to take home next................away the lads...........

mutley said:
at least newcastles manager is english wahayyyyyy come on kev good start tonight :D   :thumbsup:

100% mate, but the last Englishman to win the league was Wilkinson with Leeds in 91-92, and thats was before the Premier League, I think...

Anyways all digging aside, glad I got setanta to watch the game on Saturday, should be fascinating to see what happens over the coming months good or bad for the Geordies.

Paul

BTW, distressing rumours that Defoe maybe off to Newcastle (or Villa), don't do it Jermaine, Villa for a start are just boring :) :) :)

bet u hope we can turn arsnal over paul :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back