The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Giant Spider Attacks Gucci!!!

gina

Cesar Millan's next wife
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Look what crept up on ickle Gucci on Hallowe'en whilst she was just minding her own business...

The huge spider then tried to eat her! :(

But luckilly even though she is a tiny frail looking doggie, she is actually as hard as nails (Woody has taught her all he knows!) ;)

I love the model on the fireplace. Where did you get it :huggles: ?

Thank god for Woody teaching her to stay nice and still till it moves away, otherwise she would of been a gonna, love the pink collar by the way. :))

It was touch and go for a while who would win the battle :(

That's it time for reinforcements..... WOODY HEEELLLPPPPP!!!

Phew i'll wait here til it's safe to get warm again :sweating:

R my best pal Woody, my hero 8)

Juley said:
I love the model on the fireplace. Where did you get it :huggles: ?
I got it from Debenhams a good few months ago, but i've seen them all over, mainly in jewellery shops and was £50 i think? the label at the bottom says Country Artists-A Breed Apart and it's Lightning The Greyhound model if that's any help :))

I'm pleased her hero Woody rescued her! :sweating: :D

Great photo's :thumbsup:

Great photos I agree :thumbsup: :lol: My daughter hates spiders - where did you get that one from?? (i could always oblige at Christmas - as a big surprise :oops: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done little Gucci, you put up a brave fight! Hooray for Woody, wonderful pics, they are very sweet together in the last one :huggles:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The spider was a bargain from ASDA, i had it dangling over the porch for Harry's Hallowe'en party! Here's a pic of Harry scaring his friends with it, there is certainly some cracking stuff now for Hallowe'en in the shops...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back