The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Glos Open

Lloyd

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
arch.jpg

archie (my dog) in a puppy?? trial

A great action shot!

Congratulations to all of the winners and finalists - especially to Club members Dave & Lynne with Penny, Kev and Linda with Beau and Sheila with Spike. Apologies if I missed anyone out - I didn't write down the results of the finals.

A pretty good day all around, well done to Judy for the organisation and Steph and Tony for the great prizes! and everyone else who rallied round to help.

Ooooh Lloyd you're fab!!

Brilliant pics :D

pict0031.jpg

pict0034.jpg

pict0039.jpg

pict0043.jpg

pict0050.jpg

pict0055.jpg

Congratulations to Georgie/Jason, fan club pictured

pict0072.jpg

jason_1.jpg

What absolute bloody fantastic action pictures - just great. :thumbsup: :cheers:

I know he's my husband, but the photos are really good for an amateur. He spent ages talking to the proffesionals, got some great tips and took some brilliant photos.

We had a nice afternoon at Gloucester, and the weather was kind. CONGRATULATIONS

to Gambler Girl, Georgie, who deservedly won the Supreme Champ Final in her group. Jason was so thrilled, and I had a tear in my eye when she won just looking at how proud he was.

It's all about pulling together, support for each other and FUN!. That was a moment I won't forget in a hurry. WELL DONE JASON AND GEORGIE :cheers:

thanks for the good photos of our exibit. Lloyed. :thumbsup:

(w00t) Blimey, Lloyd!!! Those are f-fantastic pictures (w00t) I can see a new career blooming. They are such good photos :thumbsup: I think you'd better invest an a little van, and a booth, and a girl to take all the orders that will come rolling in (and the money) :p You have a talent there.

Brilliant photos Lloyd - I can't see the last 6 on your post though, or the one on yours Joanna?????? Wonder why? :(

~Helen~ said:
(w00t) Blimey, Lloyd!!! Those are f-fantastic pictures (w00t) I can see a new career blooming. They are such good photos :thumbsup: I think you'd better invest an a little van, and a booth, and a girl to take all the orders that will come rolling in (and the money) :p You have a talent there.
Helen SHUSH you're ruining my business plan! :blink:

Scott Frodsham said:
~Helen~ said:

:oops:

:unsure:

can any 1 tell me who won the groups

Scott Frodsham said:
~Helen~ said:

I think Lloyd is half way down that cul-de sac Scott, despite the new camera, he is now thinking of a investing in a better model (w00t)

great photos and well down to glouseter for a good open,track was good and some good racing i no i had a good day.

COLIN.

Joanna said:
Scott Frodsham said:
~Helen~ said:

I think Lloyd is half way down that cul-de sac Scott, despite the new camera, he is now thinking of a investing in a better model (w00t)

Are we still talking about cameras? :b

Scott Frodsham said:
Joanna said:
Scott Frodsham said:
~Helen~ said:

Are we still talking about cameras? :b

(w00t) someone's going to get a slap :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back