The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Glos Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Brilliant photos - and you manged to get three of my boys in action - including my pup in the last trial :D It is the first photo that we have seen of him running - so thankyou very much!

Joanna said:
I know he's my husband, but the photos are really good for an amateur. He spent ages talking to the proffesionals, got some great tips and took some brilliant photos.We had a nice afternoon at Gloucester, and the weather was kind. CONGRATULATIONS

to Gambler Girl, Georgie, who deservedly won the Supreme Champ Final in her group. Jason was so thrilled, and I had a tear in my eye when she won just looking at how proud he was.

It's all about pulling together, support for each other and FUN!. That was a moment I won't forget in a hurry. WELL DONE JASON AND GEORGIE :cheers:

I agree :D :D ;) fantastic pics, and a VERY WELL DONE TO GAMBLER GIRL :cheers: and Jason :thumbsup: :thumbsup: See you at the champs jason, :))

lol Dad,, (The Real McCoy)..

Hello everyone.

I just had to join so I could thank Lloyd for posting the lovely picture of my Nitro Nori.

Thanks Lloyd :thumbsup:

His head will explode soon with all this praise, especailly all the nice comments from ladies.........

He will be trying to improve his skills at South Cots Open this week-end if any-one is going :thumbsup:

you will be obliged to buy raffle tickets from Rae and myself though.....Be warned, we will find you (w00t) :lol:

:thumbsup: Excellent photos! Well done.

Lloyd said:
pict0010.jpg

pict0011.jpg

pict0012.jpg

pict0016.jpg

pict0017.jpg

pict0024.jpg

pict0026.jpg

pict0028.jpg

pict0029.jpg

pict0030.jpg

:) I can confirm that the dog in the white coat is definately Exmoor Gold from race 53 as the dog in front is my Mendip Magic.

IanGerman said:
Anyone know who is the dog in the white coat in the first piccy (post no.3) ?
He looks very familiar.

Thanks for posting those brilliant photos Jo & Lloyd.

There were a couple of professional photographers at the open too. They are bringing the prints along to our next open on 31st July so you can see them there and presumably order anycopies that you want.

I think Lloyd might have done them out of a job though :lol:

Judy said:
Thanks for posting those brilliant photos Jo & Lloyd.
There were a couple of professional photographers at the open too. They are bringing the prints along to our next open on 31st July so you can see them there and presumably order anycopies  that you want.

I think Lloyd might have done them out of a job though  :lol:

:oops:

Don't say Oops! Loyd. Theres no monopoly on taking pictures. I think everyone loves the one's you took. Take more! :thumbsup:

great pics lloyd, you are stealing my thunder, but who cares i like yourself am just a dog loving nut who loves taking pictures of running dogs, think i need somne extra tips from the pro's to get back on top, only messing keep up the great work.

Scotty said:
great pics lloyd, you are stealing my thunder, but who cares i like yourself am just a dog loving nut who loves taking pictures of running dogs, think i need somne extra tips from the pro's to get back on top, only messing keep up the great work.
thanks scotty, mind you, you definately know more about the racing dogs. Though not un-experienced with dogs, I am a newcomer whippet racing and I am impressed with your insight (had a sneaky look at your previous posts :- " ), I can only show photos and let people work it out for themselves. We'll swap tips sometime maybe :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back