The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gloucester Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
BeeJay said:
Thanks to the Gloucester team for a very enjoyable days racing.  Your hard work is appreciated. :thumbsup:
I don't normally do this and blow my own dogs trumpet but I am going to on this occasion.  We are over the moon with the way that both Logan (Enchanter) and Jest (Alchemist) ran yesterday they both did us proud.  I think that Logan looks particularly fetching in his blue jacket, blue does suit him. :wub:

Congratulations to all the finalists and winners.  Smashing photos Lloyd and Trish.  From the finish I saw Jest cross behind in his heat and it's very interesting to see it happen in your photo.  I am amazed that he managed to win that race.  Also the first of Lloyd's photos shows Jest in his semi and his beautiful dark eyes look as if they are staring right into the camera.  Fabbo shot of himself.  Thanks to you both for the photos. :huggles:

well done barbara your lad ran brilliantly and deserved the win :thumbsup: .

well done to all the winners had a great day i now know some of the line judges cup size never a dull moment on the line (w00t) great pictures love the one of dillion and the one with deadly spirit and devils double only 1 moan in the result to june you forgot the wcrch vc deadly nightshade but i let you off mate :thumbsup:

:cheers: Everyone for another well run open you are all a good crowd and work hard The mill gang enjoyed themselves once again :thumbsup: A big well done to all the finalist,s The pic,s were the usual standard well done :thumbsup:

The mill gang :D

peppermint lady said:
June Jonigk said:
6 days to go Julie, before you unveil your speedy little star :teehee:
6 days eh juney :* :* :* id almost forgot :- " :- " :- " :sweating: :sweating:

in guessing you mean peppermint perfection :b :b

Now try and get some sleep Julie before Somerset Dont want you falling asleep at the trap,s when it,s Maddie,s turn to go in <AS IF> :- " Good :luck: :thumbsup:

Chris

jade said:
well done to all the winners had a great day i now know some of the line judges cup size never a dull moment on the line  (w00t) great pictures love the one of dillion and the one with deadly spirit and devils double  only 1 moan in the result to june you forgot the wcrch vc deadly nightshade but i let you off mate  :thumbsup:
OMG How could I do such a thing - humble apologies - don't get your sister to hit me (again) Will correct it NOW :thumbsup:

Darcia said:
Well done to everyone at Gloucester for a lovely days racing  :thumbsup:
We really enjoyed ourselves and it was nice to meet up with a few friends that we havent seen for a while.

Congratulations to all the winners and finalists  :cheers:

Thanks for putting the results on June (just to let you know there is a mistake in the veterans, Ross came 2nd in the Heavy weight veteran cons final  :- " )

Sorry Darc - is it right now? Are the others in that race in the right places ?

Well done to Gloucester on a well run open :cheers: We had a really good day....... fed up of seeing that motorway though need a more scenic route :lol: Congratulations to all the finalists and winners and ofcourse the supreme winners :cheers: Trish and Lloyd the pics are fab :cheers:

MILLGIRL said:
peppermint lady said:
June Jonigk said:
6 days to go Julie, before you unveil your speedy little star :teehee:
6 days eh juney :* :* :* id almost forgot :- " :- " :- " :sweating: :sweating:

in guessing you mean peppermint perfection :b :b

Now try and get some sleep Julie before Somerset Dont want you falling asleep at the trap,s when it,s Maddie,s turn to go in <AS IF> :- " Good :luck: :thumbsup:

Chris

dads head trap man chris :thumbsup: il be at the pick up, i dont do trapping (w00t) (w00t) im sure if i did nod off your robin would give me a nudge :wacko: :wacko: he would hate me to miss a race ;)

supreme_1.jpg

Maiden Supreme. Enchanter

supreme_2.jpg

Main Supreme. WCRCh Run at Mill

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks to Gloucester,once again a lovely friendly meeting I enjoyed the 'line judges banter (w00t) 'and Mark had a good day as trap man along with Dave.Some great racing ,Well done Barb with Enchanter :thumbsup: ,Highland Lassie :thumbsup: and Kev & Lindas Kalindas Gold :thumbsup: , all the finalists and of course Run at Mill :thumbsup: .The Trophies were up to the usual standard of this club, just one thing :- " ,the velvet jacket looks a little small for Ralph :p .Well done :cheers: . Lovely pics Trish,Lloyd :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Lloyd said:
supreme_1.jpg

Maiden Supreme. Enchanter

supreme_2.jpg

Main Supreme. WCRCh Run at Mill

ha ha ha (w00t) robin you should of been looking at the camera :oops: and NOT over at us.....did i make you laugh :lol: :lol:

i think you should let jan do the piccy pose :lol: :lol: if you not going to concentrate :- " and whats going on with your left hand (w00t) :- "

Last edited:
Thanks for the results June. :thumbsup:

Well done to everyone who made the finals :cheers: and well done to the 2 supreme winners. :cheers:

Well done to all :thumbsup: ......but especially Logie who I've watched since being a pup ......He's never put a paw wrong and is such a nice natured softy :wub: ....... Way to go Enchanter :wub:

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. I've just got home from an N.H.S meeting where we all griped about being under-valued ( not to mention underpaid), it is sooooo nice to actually hear someone say 'Thank You'. It reminds me I should do it more often,'cos it does make you feel good!

Could some kind soul confirm that pic 5 of Lloyd's group of photos is Kelinda Gold and Enchanter in the Maiden Supreme please.

Also, if any-one can name dogs in Lloyd's photos and they are of a final , I will get the pics put with the report for the Whippet News

Ta

:cheers: Thanks to everyone at the Gloucester Open on Sunday another GREAT days racing. Sorry it has taken so long to post reply but were travelling all day Monday and never got home and settled until late last night . :cheers:

Congratulations to all the Runners and Finalists and Winners on Sunday,

Ralph and Enchanter on their Supreme wins :D :D :D

Summa Breeze :wub: :wub: on another weight group win.

Fly the Wind winning again :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And 2 very big CONGRATULATIONS to Brian and Netties :wub: Highland Lassie :wub: she ran great all day. ( Brian was on cloud 9 all the way home ).

And of Course to Kevin and Lindas :wub: Kelinda Gold :wub: who ran her wee legs of and so nearly got the supreme. ( Big Bro Gazza is so proud of her ).

A mention also to Steve and June Jonigk on both their dogs reaching their Finals they are a lovely couple.

Also the banter with Mark and Lesley Shearing and Dave and Diane Naylor at the caravan site was brilliant on Saturday night they are always great company can't wait to do it again. :thumbsup:

Please accept my apologies if i have forgotten anyone ..............Love Mandy.xx

Joanna said:
Could some kind soul confirm that pic 5 of Lloyd's group of photos is Kelinda Gold and Enchanter in the Maiden Supreme please.
Also, if any-one can name dogs in Lloyd's photos and they are of a final , I will get the pics put with the report for the Whippet News

Ta

I thought it was Lily and Logan in the supreme

Louise_Simon said:
Joanna said:

Ta

Sorry Lou, could you use racing names as I am not sure of the pet names. Am I right about the photo?

Ta

Joanna said:
Louise_Simon said:
Joanna said:

Ta

Sorry Lou, could you use racing names as I am not sure of the pet names. Am I right about the photo?

Ta

Yes I think you are right about the pic :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back