The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Goin On Holiday...whoo

PheonoM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) goin to gran canaria 2mro, yea man, gonna be class...shabba! :cheers:

hello cu out there on monday 8) :cheers: -_-

8) update on the mob.............

just had call, paul jennings,gary bailey, kev and adam bailey went out 4hours ago to gay bar.........haven,t been seen since. :huggles: :oops:

you know wot they say debbie, never leave ur friends behind!!! :wub:

:D now you all know why nobody goes in the showers when any of those 4 are in there :- " backs to the wall :)

hi john.iam joining them out there on monday we,ll be like the village people (w00t)

:teehee: Have a good time Decca :cheers:

Watch out behind you (w00t) :- " :- "

PAUL JENNINGS IS THE ONLY GAY IN LLAN HINKLEY............YEH ANO FROM COLD SORE.

im not the only gay in the village (w00t) (w00t)

lmao, its gr8 here, really enjoying it, hotel staff r friendly, 2 friendly sumtimes !!!!!!! :b luv yaz xxxxx

hello all teriann here,,, all the lads have been given gay names here they are---

pocket---gummi worm

piglet---the bald avenger

gary---big lebowski

adam--- godzilla

kev---dirt diggler

ago---bavarian beefstick

little paul---harry and the hendersons

paul jennings---El presidente

peter---darth vader

ray---beef mcmanstick lol

we thought that it would be funny for you all to have a read..

also last night there was a hawaii night at the hotel.

piglet got selected to get dressd up in hula clothes and dance.

piglet was very sexual towards all the girls dancing and was trying to feel them up and dance with them they were trying to teach him but he wanted to teach them summit al little bit more than they expected..

be back with more gossip soon love krystal and teriann xxx

ps krysal says hi dad !!!!!

DECCA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
picked decca,s dog up today. he is so looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow

decca stay at home cos its rubbish... bring me a fleece cos im freezing ive had better holidays with butlins make sure that u bring plenty of euros cos the prostitutes are expensive and crap...

andy pocket never shuts up cos his dog beat oscars pride in the a final at old hall and hes havin a **** over tam!! cos he cant train a gud dog he has to borow 1 of spotty!!

luv u loads

pig...

ps i luv bikinis

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
i hear garry was found in a room above the gay bar with a big smile on his face, :D and 50p in his hand :- " dont worry gaz your secrets safe here m8

:)

nar it wasnt tht bad 1 day ov sun out ov 7 days thts gotta be crap but the entertainment (piglet) was fab i wasnt complaining

im glad 2 be home in my own bed

i tell you what the weather was shocking :( , totally agree with the pig. there were some good :thumbsup: moments on the hol and some bad ones :( . id only give it a 3/10 and lanzarote last year would have been a good 8/10. i was glad to see adam again like, love the lad to bits :huggles: . too bad we were all ill :x too many times otherwise im sure we could have made better nights of it than what we did :cheers: . pockett deciding to try and be rocky on the last night was totally out of order too :angry: , the bloke is lucky to not be in a jail cell over there!! :eek:

i still hope decca has a decent time over there still, at least he is getting some decent weather now. id say there was only a total of 10hrs of real sun all holiday.

tenerife next year it has to be :blink:

p.s. the picture of piglet sums up the whole holiday really;

Piglet_Cold.jpg

o well yer live n learn 8) 8)

great holiday shame bout the weather but was still good

:)) :))

hope the weather is sound for the rest of your holiday decca :cheers: (nice meetin yer)

just been talking to decca and the weather is just a little better, he went out singing last night and they got all there drinks bought for them, happy hols decca,,,,,,and bart is fine enjoying himself playing with my pup

we enjoyed it had a good laugh as usual pity the weather was crap :rant: but we are used to that anyway lol see you when u get back Decca and Chris and little Tyne :)) the one thing i agree on is piglet is a party nutter along with the rest of the young ens POCKET (w00t) lol :D :D :D :D :cheers: we booking somewhere else in the next six weeks maybe better luck with the sun :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back