The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Goin On Holiday...whoo

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi gaz ive still got the picture of u in the bushes in scotland lmao :- " (w00t) :thumbsup:

decca put it on he woud have t on here if he had it,whoops

yer stacey u are stikeing a pose lmao (w00t) . ps it was'nt me lol

Lol, u lot r aving it at the derby im tellin ya, i kno it werent u, i can remember when tht photo was took lol hehehe gary dancing :- " xxxxx

he he he (w00t) :p :p :p

post_1339_1110993642.jpg

takes a nice photho does gaz

t ..t im sick ive got no more of you kenny get u soon i swear lol :p :p :p :p

lmao, stace looks like that skinny bird with the annoying voice from hidi-hi, not the welsh one the one with glasses...u know who i mean

(w00t) (w00t)

HEZ THE LIVING DEAD ND I GOTTA LOOK AT IT EVERY DAY :blink:

dont worry im bk by popular demand i have been badly missed but you just cant keep a guddun down!!

those pics ARE CRAZY havent use people got anything better to do??? use poxy northern lot!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

:clown: pigglet do u remember were ur from :rant: terncoat :clown: lol

he is the Stockton Phycho no more.....he is now the Long Eaton Loony!!! :cheers: :D :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back