The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Going To Be Loads Of Pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
theres more got 3 in the mckay household

2 (striesand&wynns warrior)

1 (striesand&little teardrop)

theres also a few more at old hall.

esp andrews (wor john&sasparella)

and paul dears (striesand&wynns warrior)

mutley said:
OUR RIGION...(Michellebelle + Cracked it) about 7 weeks old Alison n Colin's bitch (Wor John +Ghd) about 5 month Alison n Colin's ....(Sauve Dancer + Master Blaster) about 9 months ..(Blue Goblin + Master Blaster) 4 1/2 months ours....(Branca + Oscars Pride) about 3 weeks John Nobles....(Weardale Lass + Wor John) about 4 weeks Geordies..(Slipper + Master Blaster) about 6 months Rickys...(Viv's Quest X Show Three) about 9 months Michelle and Peters...(Aurora Borealis X Ghd) about 6 weeks Taynas...(Wor John + Sasparella) about 9 months Sharon's
SOLD TO MEMBERS IN OUR REGION

(Streisand & Sunlight) 

(Daylami + Cracked It )

(Mimic + Moon Shell)

(Viv's quest + Fleet wood Fox)

PUPS DUE IN REGION

Oscars Pride + Gift of Game) Rays, (Oscars Pride + Ghd) Debbie's, (Suave Dancer + Montana) + (Sun Princess + Master Blaster) Steve Bells, ( Hell bound + Atlanta) Davids,

Sorry if i missed anyone

jacob ( sauve dancer x master blaster ) 9 months and oliver (troublespot x master blaster ) 5 months

WILL BE NICE TO SEE A LOT OF BIG DOGS COME THROUGH.THERE AS BEEN A FEW GREYHOUNDS LINED OVER THE LAST YEAR JUST HOPE THESE PUPS MAKE THE GRADE AND THEN SEE SOME VERY GOOD SCRATCH RACEING.GOOD LUCK TO ALL WITH THE LITTLE DOGS AND THE BIG DOGS

master blaster + ghd ...mine racing name voodoo

mutley said:
master blaster + ghd ...mine racing name voodoo
this is missy (voodoo) thought i would add a pic maybe others might add some of other pups and we can keep up to date with them ..

fc615d08.jpg

how is she doing,will she get a run at aycliffe sat :thumbsup: got shot of the flu will have a look down. another pup will hopefully be having her first look at racing . Brooke 6 month outbound/ short gift :D nephews little bitch 19/20 lb.

Was very happy her her time 2 weeks ago, but handicap been off since, so weather permitting she will get a run this Saturday

Nice looking bitch dee and gary whats she weigh i wish you all the best with

chris :thumbsup:

40lb...she's 14 months old now that pic was taken about 2 months ago...hopefully digiman will come back to our track shortly and might get some more shots of her

A few snaps of my three 'scallys' for next year.

Brookhill Jack .....9 lbs ...9weeks old...Outbound x Greyhound

View attachment 24220

Last edited by a moderator:
Pict0228.jpg

Brookhill Jake....8 lbs....9 weeks old....Outbound x Greyhound

Brookhill Maggie....22 weeks old....28 lbs 10 ozs...Simpson x Greyhound

Pict0219a.jpg

mick said:
View attachment 24221
Brookhill Jake....8 lbs....9 weeks old....Outbound  x  Greyhound

exsqueeze my ignorance, when you say 'Outbound x Greyhound' does that mean this gorgeous little pup is 1/2 whippet and 1/2 greyhound and does that explain why the weight seems big ?

Only got a small boned girlie whippet to compare to.

Got her weighed today, 8.35 kg = just under 18 1/2 lb at 7 1/2 months.

BTW when, approx. do they stop growing ?

Really nice looking pup is that. Must be looking forward to his racing career :))

awww mick they r beautiful looking pups. good luck with them :luck: :luck: :luck: denise and gary peter loves the look of voodoo. good luck with her too. :luck:

Julie D said:
mick said:
View attachment 24221
Brookhill Jake....8 lbs....9 weeks old....Outbound  x  Greyhound

exsqueeze my ignorance, when you say 'Outbound x Greyhound' does that mean this gorgeous little pup is 1/2 whippet and 1/2 greyhound and does that explain why the weight seems big ?

Only got a small boned girlie whippet to compare to.

Got her weighed today, 8.35 kg = just under 18 1/2 lb at 7 1/2 months.

BTW when, approx. do they stop growing ?

Hi Julie, I personally prefer racing at a greyhound track.

Any dogs I have, have a bit of size on them. That's why I don't mind using a greyhound as a cross.

The smaller dogs run the bends too, but as I said I prefer the 'bigger' type. I suppose we all have our preferences.

It's a pity a 'produce stake' couldn't be organised as a competition for pups. Cheers Mick. :D

nice pup balajura was same weight at 8 weeks he runs at 30lb, be interesting to see what he makes :luck:

Thought i would bring this topic back up see how the pups in our regions have done heres some of ours that i mentioned in previous post....hope you all add yours be interesting...sorry if i missed any ...please note Ive only commented on our region

[SIZE=14pt]BREED IN OUR REGION AND STAYED[/SIZE]

(Michellebelle + Cracked it) pups born 2 Itisabelle looking really good..

(Wor John +Ghd) pups born 9 What can i say about this litter ,crossford belle, deanside belle,as ya do, blue honcho,Sylvia

(Suave Dancer + Master Blaster) pups born 5? so suave, dance master

(Blue Goblin + Master Blaster) pups born 4 little goblin running quite well

(Branca + Oscars Pride) pups born 3 johns Milly absolutely flying

(Weardale Lass + Wor John) pups born 3? Geordie's little bitch is trialling really well

(Slipper + Master Blaster) pups born 4? think they are all out of the region

(Viv's Quest X Show Three) pups born 9 think theres only 6ix & Joe three in our region and 6ix was coming along a treat but got injured and Joe three is improving all the time

(Aurora Borealis X Ghd) pups unsure Ive only seen Georges Pogue Mahone and this dog looks like its going to make something special

(Wor John + Sasparella) 5 George and Lyn's rhyme n reason starting to run well now & Sharon's runawayrella looking good too

[SIZE=14pt]SOLD TO MEMBERS IN OUR REGION[/SIZE]

(Streisand & Sunlight) Sunny So ran some brill racers in pups still come in along nicely, Yentl she is just starting to put her feet down , Sunrise showing loads of potential think she is going to turn heads this year.

(Daylami + Cracked It ) frank & Betty's Vegas looking really good

(Mimic + Moon Shell) seen Malcolm's little bitch trailing well

(Viv's quest + Fleet wood Fox) ray & Mary's 31lb fawn dog looking good

[SIZE=14pt]PUPS DUE IN REGION[/SIZE]

(Oscars Pride + Gift of Game) had 3 pups 1 dog pup in our region running well

(Oscars Pride + Ghd) had 9 pups we got ours not trailing yet

(Suave Dancer + Montana) sadly missed

(Sun Princess + Master Blaster) 3 dogs Jeff's Sun prince looks like he is going to be something to watch out for this year

( Hell bound + Atlanta) 2 in litter both these pups are looking really strong and trailing well

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back