The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Going To Be Loads Of Pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
plenty pups @ dawdon then eh? lol il have to take my camera to wallsend next week as theres a few there too. have to say i loved johns pup yesterday ( cracked it hot mouse) i c he is a right poser for the camera lol and maz benson is lush il have to try & get some of bob & pearl next week.

Les and Dot's pup is the brother to Maz and Gerry's. Not Refuse to bend. The Brindle pup is Aurabarallis and greyhound. His owner has ped's and has been coming to the track for a few week's. Nice to see new faces.

GOOD TRACK TO SCHOOL ON, A BIT OF A PULL MAKES THEM WORK WITHOUT GETTING TO FAST. TRACK SEEMED DEAD TIMES WHERE DOWN BUT SOME VERY CLOSE RACES . OUR SADIE ENJOYED THE TRACK STARTING TO GET STRECHED OUT AND GETTING USED TO THE TRAPS. TIA

HASNT DONE ANY THING FOR A MONTH WOMENS TROUBLES, SHE HAS A BIT MILK SO LAURA GOING TO WORK ON HER, SO SHE CAN DO WORK WITH HER AS SHE WAS FLYING PRIOR TO HEAT. LOOKS LIKE THE HEAVY WEIGHT/ SCRATCH SHOULD HAVE LOTS OF DOGS OVER THE COMING MONTHS :thumbsup:

ENJOYED THE AFTERNOON :D :cheers:

GREAT PHOTOS :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some lovely looking pups, best of luck with them :luck:

Vicky said:
Luke (2 become 1 x Greyhound)Bobby, Erin, Evie & Fudge (Red Ranger x Moonpie)

Bobby (Wor John x Time to Fly)

Cara (Oscar's Pride x Branca)

Sonny (Streisand x K Sera)

Barney & Alva (Coral x Fluke)

Just been looking back on this thread :lol:

Quite a few pups we have for next year too.

Paddy (Chunkie x Sunbird)

Hattie, Hubble, Forrest & Darcy (Maid u Luck x Lacey Lastic)

Dodge (Coral x Entry Badge)

Jenny & Sasha (? x Hobgoblin)

Martins (Bigland Boy x Mismatch Mini)

Izzy & Duffy (North 2 South x Little Doll)

& hopefully Just Friends x Mebs Rosie litter and a Hellbound x Refuse to Bend pup in the region.

Vicky said:
Vicky said:
Luke (2 become 1 x Greyhound)Bobby, Erin, Evie & Fudge (Red Ranger x Moonpie)

Bobby (Wor John x Time to Fly)

Cara (Oscar's Pride x Branca)

Sonny (Streisand x K Sera)

Barney & Alva (Coral x Fluke)

Just been looking back on this thread :lol:

Quite a few pups we have for next year too.

Paddy (Chunkie x Sunbird)

Hattie, Hubble, Forrest & Darcy (Maid u Luck x Lacey Lastic)

Dodge (Coral x Entry Badge)

Jenny & Sasha (? x Hobgoblin)

Martins (Bigland Boy x Mismatch Mini)

& hopefully Just Friends x Mebs Rosie litter and a Hellbound x Refuse to Bend pup in the region.

you missed Linda's terrible twins off (w00t)

I knew there were more.

Izzy & Duffy (North 2 South x Little Doll) o:)

sherry said:
have just been thinking of all the people who have got pups this year and of all the litters thats been born. imo whippet racing shud be on the up next year. quite a few of us that already race have got pups this last year and then theres some just coming into it.in the north east alone weve got all these pups: ( cracked it x cinnamon litter) mine, donna and garys and maureens, nicolas dude ( time x the builder) russels  toyah ( jackson x greyhound) moiras toby ( wor john x greyhound) deccas little poppy ( guess who x sophie)  davey elliots sammy ( wor john x greyhound) joyce thoburns arty ( showthree x vivs quest) jeff hunters harley ( michellebelle x cracked it) arthur youngers two ( dazzlyn ann x midnight run) geordie thompsons ( weardale lass x wor john)  told u there was loads i mite have even left some off lol sorry if i have.

why dont u add your regions pups and litters on this thread bet theres loads.

good luck to all the pups hope they all make great racers.  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

can u tell im bored raking back over old topics from 2005? lol looking back where all these pups went. cracked it x cinnamon mine is still racing and is going to be bred from next year, donna and gary still have theirs and the other 2 went as pets, nicolas dude sadly broke his leg as a pup so never raced, russells toyah september lass runs @ the local h/cap, moira and louise toby smokey blue has just been crowned a champ @ the bwra staright champs, deccas little poppy azure blue has just had 2 girls and 1 boy of her own, daveys sammy went to a pet home, joyces arty, showman has won many races and is a champion on the bends, jeffs harley, crackelle broke his leg approx 16months ago and is now back racing and has been since july and he is winning some races, arthurs 2 dazzlyn sunrise and robbie dazzler both still racing, and geordies weardale lass ( not north east now) produced the brilliant weardale spot 1st litter, allerdale lass 2nd litter and im not sure if she was lined again.

and now north east pups this year some who will race this year some it will be next year. our own nikki ( nikki whizz) russels fudge and seans shay ( nikkitason x ghd) trevors tess ( sugar fire x ghd) uncle jimmys joe ( cracked it x hot mouse) kaiser chief running very very well already ( oscars pride x slipper) bella ( aurora borelous x ghd) pat & nicks and nicolas mary & jack ( coral x milky way) joyces mikey,( striesand x ghd) dots bob and stevies pearl ( malawi cob x wor john) im not sure if theres any more but shud b lots more racing next year

quoted from 2007

nikki whizz, shay and nice catch all still racing and winning some, tess go 2 racing in the 40lb class and winning, joe joseph still racing and winning some, kaiser chief racing and winning, jack, jobsons choice i think broke his toes no longer races, milky white still racing, pearl indica racing and winning. so we r not doing too bad :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back