The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Bye Old Friend

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( So sorry to hear about Zig Zag. We lost our 1st whippet back in July and it's heartbreaking. :'( First dogs are very special. I hope you will soon be able to look back and smile at all the good times you enjoyed together. :huggles:

so sorry to hear youve lost zigzag :( its the worst bit about dogs they just dont live as long as we do .

run free zigzagxxxx

So sorry for your loss :(

R I P Zig zag

Julie

So sorry to hear about the loss of Zig Zag :( :( - he sounds a very special chap.

Do you have any pictures of him you could share with us?

So sorry to hear your bad news about Zig Zag. It brought a lump to my throat, and I could so easily have been joining you in sadness. My whippet Jenna is only 3 days older than Zig Zag, being born on 21st Feb 93, and has had 3 strokes now, and I fear we are on a downward spiral. She had the latest last night, but seems surprisingly bright today. We know we have to lose them eventually, but it is so hard when the time comes. Hope your boy didn't suffer - thinking of you

June x

RIP Zig Zag

:( So sorry to hear your sad news .......... RIP Zig Zag

Very sorry to hear your sad news. Take care of yourself. RIP ZigZag

:'( i understand how you must be feeling,

i still can't speak about my Alf without choking up, every picture i have of him seems so very precious now because i know there will be no more, and i still sometimes wonder, if only for the very breifest of moments why he hasn't charged in from the garden with the others.

all a dog dreams of is to be loved and cared for and zig zag knew he was loved very much :huggles:

R.I.P Zig Zag

Really sorry to hear you've lost Zig Zag - you'll be getting a lot of sympathy here as I'm sure we all know what you're feeling.

So sorry for the loss of an obviously much loved Zig Zag.

It sounds like you will miss a great friend.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your sad loss.

There are so many whippets that will live forever in all our hearts.

So sorry to hear about Zig Sheelagh, he was so special, all my love to you and the family x x :'(

So sad to hear your news, my thoughts are with you at this terrible time. [SIZE=14pt]RIP Zig Zag[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back