The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Bye Old Friend

My thoughts are with you. I know this pain, as many on here do. Take care - and cherish the memories and celebrate his life with you every chance you get.

My Bobby's been gone almost 8 years now and I still cry over him occasionally, but mostly I sing his special song with gusto, I talk to him, I give all the others a cake on his birthday and I smile at the little memories of him eg rubbing his head into my chest etc. that come creeping up on me when I least expect them. Simple pleasures.

It won't feel like it right now but the pain will ease and you will be able to celebrate him in many ways in the future.

so sorry to hear of your loss,R.I.P. Zig Zag :(

Cherish all the happy memories you have, god bless. :luck:

Zephyr said:
So sorry to hear about the loss of Zig Zag :(   :(   - he sounds a very special chap.
Do you have any pictures of him you could share with us?

this is my boy

Thank for all the replies Zig Zag is in the garden with his freinds and his sweet hart Mouse

Resized_2005_1123Image0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry he's gone. :huggles: :huggles: He was very handsome! :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
No other whippet will ever replace him I know , :( :( but over time the pain of losing him wont feel as great .

R I P ZIG ZAG

What a beautiful rich red fawn - bet he was a stunner! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks so much for sharing the photo with us. :huggles:

Sheelagh - I am so so sorry to hear about Zig Zag - at least you had Christmas with him :huggles: :huggles:

Big hugs from the gang.

RIP ZIG ZIG a gentleman in whippets xxx

Sorry for you loss of a dear friend ...RIP Zig Zag

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back