The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Luck K9,ers

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
posh totty said:
Cornish said:
oakmoorehill said:
posh totty said:
eddie and blue will be there, how well we will do is another matter  (w00t)
good luck everyone  :luck:   :luck:

Blue had better be there Ben's got his suit all ready and is getting quite excited now. He's skiving a day of school I'm skiving of work and OH has booked a days holiday. Got my passes yesterday to get in just got to remember to pay the car park as I forgot to order 2

Button had been bathed and just needs her white bits washing on Saturday she's been to her practice show and behaved beautifully Owen will have a bath later in the weekthen we are all ready for Sunday too

:luck: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :luck:

I will be watching from my arm chair rooting for you all.

When is it on :- " I usually catch it every year :p

i do hope little ben will be there watching the tv hoping to catch a glimpse of his grandaddy!!!! :D

Without a doubt.... we will be rooting for you and Grandad from Cornwall :lol:

Sidney loves watching Crufts and from what Ben was like over the weekend watching the flashing box, I can see that he will be no different...

Especially as his Grandadaddy will be on the TV :wub:

good luck everyone , i will too be glued to the t.v :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck to everyone going, hope that it is a successful day for k9ers :cheers:

we will be there with 2 of ours on Sunday :thumbsup:

good_luck_graphics_4.gif

You all have some lovely dogs between you, so good luck to you all, enjoy yourselves, and have a safe journey, :luck:

keith :cheers:

Its getting close now..........HAVE A GREAT SHOW ALL YOU K9'ERS

AND LETS HOPE THERE ARE SOME WINNERS AMONG YOU :thumbsup:

Good luck my lovelies..... I am soooooo excited... give us home watchers a wave :lol:

goodluck.gif
everyone, we will be watchin it on t.v :luck: :luck: :luck:

good_luck.gif

we will be thinking of you all, :thumbsup:

Good luck all :thumbsup: Will be there Saturday and Sunday with the rest of the Gap Girlies :D Saturday we will be lurking from bar to bar o:) :- " and Sunday we will be lurking from hound to hound ;) So if you see someone on Sunday looking hung over in a grey Gap jacket give me a prod :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back