The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Good Luck K9,ers

argos1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
not long till crufts now and wanted to wish all k9,ers the best of luck with all your beautiful doggies wish we could be there to see it all but believe me we will be glued to the tv screen hope you all have a great time.....what a job the poor judges have i wouldnt want to do it i would let all of them win lol. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.XXXXXXXXXXXX :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

eddie and blue will be there, how well we will do is another matter (w00t)

good luck everyone :luck: :luck:

GOOD LUCK TANYA IM SURE THEY WILL DO YOU PROUD HUN WILL BE THINKING OF YOU.XXXXXXXXXXXX :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Yes :luck: :luck: Good luck to all the K9'ers at Crufts. [/SIZE] :luck: :luck: [SIZE=14pt]Hope you all win :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

But most of all, enjoy yourselves :thumbsup: Pauline & Ruby

posh totty said:
eddie and blue will be there, how well we will do is another matter  (w00t)
good luck everyone  :luck:   :luck:

Blue had better be there Ben's got his suit all ready and is getting quite excited now. He's skiving a day of school I'm skiving of work and OH has booked a days holiday. Got my passes yesterday to get in just got to remember to pay the car park as I forgot to order 2

Button had been bathed and just needs her white bits washing on Saturday she's been to her practice show and behaved beautifully Owen will have a bath later in the weekthen we are all ready for Sunday too

oakmoorehill said:
posh totty said:

Blue had better be there Ben's got his suit all ready and is getting quite excited now. He's skiving a day of school I'm skiving of work and OH has booked a days holiday. Got my passes yesterday to get in just got to remember to pay the car park as I forgot to order 2

Button had been bathed and just needs her white bits washing on Saturday she's been to her practice show and behaved beautifully Owen will have a bath later in the weekthen we are all ready for Sunday too

:luck: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :luck:

I will be watching from my arm chair rooting for you all.

When is it on :- " I usually catch it every year :p

Im taking my Tara and as i keep mentioning its my first time and if Tara wins anything it will be a bonus - its the experience that counts! (w00t) [SIZE=21pt]GOOD LUCK TO ALL K9ERS[/SIZE]

..... and from all of us down here in Oz, ALL THE BEST :luck: :luck: and we look forward to heaps of pic's of the great day. :cheers:

good luck everybody we'll be watching for any k9 er's with their pointy's on the TV

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

We'll be there with Zephyr :huggles:

Good luck everyone :luck: - only a few days to go now! :thumbsup:

Good luck everyone.

When is it on, and will be able to look out for any K9 whippets on the telly?

Rag and I will be there(Scottish Girl) hope to meet K9s and have a great time enjoying our hounds. :D Nora

Dispite Ben having a very sore mouth he will still be at crufts on thursday to show his beloved Blue. He says he doen't know howhe's going tospeak to the judge if he asks him any questions. Might have to send him with a note pad and pen in his pocket just in case :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: :luck: Everyone

We will be there tomorrow with BETH and the madam called Sofia :wub: :wub:

Oh and the grumpy old man Leon :lol:

Lillibet

Just got this off the bbc birmingham website:

Thursday 6th March - BBC2 - 2000-2100

Friday 7th March - BBC2 - 2000-2100

Saturday 8th March - BBC2 - 2000-2100

Sunday 9th March - BBC2 - 1700-1800

Sunday 9th March - BBC2 - 1900-2100

Just looked at a schedule.

Italian greyhounds on thursday.

Sunday is all the other hounds.

madbella said:
Just looked at a schedule.
Italian greyhounds on thursday.

Sunday is all the other hounds.

I G's still in the toy group here :(

Ireland moved them to the hound group :thumbsup: I personally think that's where they should be

Lillibet

Cornish said:
oakmoorehill said:
posh totty said:

:luck: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :luck:

I will be watching from my arm chair rooting for you all.

When is it on :- " I usually catch it every year :p

i do hope little ben will be there watching the tv hoping to catch a glimpse of his grandaddy!!!! :D

Good Luck to everyone. We will be cheering you all on from the comfort of the sofa.( at least the dogs will be on the sofa, I will probably be on the floor). :( :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back