The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Got Our New Puppy!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i will probably be asking alot of questions over next few weeks so thanks for all your help we are gratefull that we have so many helpfull people on here.His name is Lofty,as we both support bolton wanderers so name after the great nat lofthouse.He is settling in pretty well so far(fingers crossed)first day was a bit shakey and shy but today him and my young boy have been following each other round the house all day.he already has a favourite teddy which is a sheep,cuddles upto it when having a nap. :huggles:

Hi

Ive only just joined K9 and im sooo happy you found a beautiful puppy i hope all goes well with the family. :lol: im looking myself now they are so adorable

Debsy and her boys Jake and Ben :)

My favourite colour, brindle and white parti colour. :wub: Lovely little boy. I would get your crate as soon as possible so that it just becomes his own place. especially if he needs a rest and a bit of peace. :lol:

Pauline & Ruby

Awwwwww he's adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

Can't wait to hear more about him and see as many piccies as you want to throw at us :lol:

congrats on the puppy he is very cute. look forward to seeing him grow up :)

He's gorgeous :wub: and what lovely markings he looks to have :D

he is gorgeous :wub: good luck :luck: with him

jkbjackson said:
here he is! we already had a viewing this morning thats why i wanted some advice before i actually went and got him. :b

He is gorgeous :wub: :wub: He is simular to my Abbee as you can see in my signature :thumbsup:

I also just join the site, I have blue brindle puppy female who is

9 mths old. We have a crate for her also. she sleeps in it at

night time & when we need time out from the other dogs that

we have 2 greyhounds a lurcher & a Lhas Apso they are 3 females

an a male.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back