The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Got Our New Puppy!

jkbjackson

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well i took all your advice into consideration and i couldn't walk away with out the puppy after viewing it.yes we know it will be very hard work with a young child aswell but me and my partner are willing to put in the hard work needed.He is so beautiful and we are all so excited about the future with him. here are some pictures of him. :)

i cant see any pics?? :(

congratulations on the pup though :cheers:

it says i need to make them smaller.will get back to you with the pics soon as i figure out how to do it lol. :rant:

jkbjackson said:
it says i need to make them smaller.will get back to you with the pics soon as i figure out how to do it lol. :rant:
go register with www.photobucket.com its far easier, you upload the pics, it resizes them for you and all you have to do is copy the url code and paste it into the message box :thumbsup:

oohhh cant wait to see pic's :thumbsup:

i use photobucket as well, much easier :thumbsup:

Gosh that was quick, glad you found one...

and K9 is a great site for help and advice... :thumbsup:

jkbjackson said:
I open the photo in paint and make it smaller say 50% then it's ok to put on here..

here he is! we already had a viewing this morning thats why i wanted some advice before i actually went and got him. :b

Picture109_1.jpg

1111.jpg

aww he's gorgeous, looks a bit shy, but I'm sure that won't last long, he'll become good friends with your little one, best of luck :luck:

don't worry he'll soon turn into a mad whippet - once he finds his feet...

how cute is he :wub: :wub: :wub:

congratulations :cheers: :huggles: :huggles:

Beautiful little boy :wub: :thumbsup:

...... bet you'll have to mind his sharp little puppy teeth with your one year old (w00t) They're bad enough when you're a grown up :lol: even though the pups don't mean it! :oops:

I'm sure they'll be friends for life :huggles: :thumbsup:

Aw sweet boy - I'm sure he'll soon find his feet :thumbsup:

thanks everyone! i was just wondering we havn't yet got him a crate,is it called a crate? :unsure: Been looking at them and they vary between 30" and 48", Which would best suit him?

:wub: gorgeous or wot??

looks like one of mine,seeing that took me back when my 2 whippets were younger..you will never look back with one of these lovely dogs,good luck

Amanda N Mutz xx :))

jkbjackson said:
thanks everyone! i was just wondering we havn't yet got him a crate,is it called a crate? :unsure:   Been looking at them and they vary between 30" and 48", Which would best suit him?
no idea about the size of crate, as we have 2pups in ours and i dont have a clue how big it is, but definatly recomened one, i think we would be totaly lost with out it :thumbsup:

jkbjackson said:
thanks everyone! i was just wondering we havn't yet got him a crate,is it called a crate? :unsure:   Been looking at them and they vary between 30" and 48", Which would best suit him?
I would get as big a one as you can afford, as then you can use it for life rather than when he's just a tiny pup. Be sure that you take good advice on crate training though, a crate should never be seen as somewhere to put the pup just to keep him out of trouble or as a punishment, but rather his special place where he can relax, be safe and call his own. If your pup is brought up in this way, you'll find your crate an absolute Godsend.

Aww he is lovely, nice markings!

What is his name?

Will be lovely for two little ones to grow up together!

jkbjackson said:
a 36" crate is perfect for a full grown whippet but it is also neat enough to fit in most houses nicely :thumbsup:

hes lovely

we had our first whippet when both our daughters were young

they had so much fun growing up together

good :luck:

tina &boys

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back