The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Great Yorkshire Show..........

sparky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Another excellent day, well organised very good fun and topped of by great company....... :cheers:

thanks must go to jeff, nigel , patrick and aaron.

:thumbsup: look forward to next year..

Well done to the organisers and they who participated. It must have been a really good day for you.

I hope you enjoyed some good weather also :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Well done to the organisers and they who participated. It must have been a really good day for you.I hope you enjoyed some good weather also :thumbsup:

It was a excellent day with brilliant sunshine throughout..

I only managed to take 2 pics.... :( heres my missus with the greyhound pups..

Talk of a 64 dog stake was being mentioned here i think..

A great day today, it even stayed dry most of the time. Thanks to Arron and the CA for having us, it was great to support such a worthy organisation- they are the only organisation working for a repeal of the ban. Thanks also to all the runners for coming and supporting this event, it has helped the UK Working Whippet Club to get some publicity . Hopefully we will be doing some more demonstrations soon, and running some lure meetings under the UK WW club banner .

Winner was Sparky and his wife with Lynperry Wonder . Someone else will post the full details of the winners of each run, I was too bust re-threading the lure with Harry ;D

Again thanks to all for your support. We got a great reaction from the crowd and some great feedback from the organisers of the country sports arena ;D

IMG_0178.jpg

Mr Atmore esquire on the CA Coursing stand

IMG_0181.jpg

Dont` know who this dodgy geezer is ;D

IMG_0208.jpg

The runners gather

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

The winner

IMG_0222.jpg

Group pic - well done team.

A really good day, that has publicised the whippet in a very positive way , both as a worker and as a lure courser

:) Just want to thank everyone for a great day again today. It was lovely to meet you and put names to faces :thumbsup: Im still sifting through the pics and videos but here are a few to keep you going. Look at the crowds faces in the background - (w00t) everyone really enjoyed the demonstration. Job well done again!! :D

yorkshireshow169.jpg

Will need to edit some of them but too knackered now :sweating: -_-

yorkshireshow154.jpg

yorkshireshow124.jpg

yorkshireshow141.jpg

Last one for now, this is a shot of everyone on their way back after the demonstration. Once again - thanks :thumbsup:

Tina n Mick
yorkshireshow350.jpg

Tina - those are great pics - they really capture the moment. And Yes, the crowd are really enjoying themselves. Wish Ruby and I had been there :'(

Pauline

We are home safe and sound again!!!!

Another brill day It even stayed dry for us (w00t)

Well done Archie Sparky and Anne :thumbsup:

Lovely to meet you at last Tina

These events just get better and better

Thank you to Nigel,Aaron and Jeff for the organisation

Sorry you missed it Jeff hope Becky is better soon :thumbsup:

A great day counting the days till we are down again :huggles:

Some really nice pics from a day that was clearly a great success. Well done to you all for enhancing the reputation of our beautiful whippets :thumbsup:

Well done everyone. :cheers:

Congratulations Sparky & Anne with Archie. :thumbsup:

Well done to all concerned you all did The UK Working Whippet Club proud & realy did do something to promote whippets.

Congratulations Sparky & Anne Archie realy is doing well for you both :thumbsup:

:) Few more pics for ya to browse....

yorkshireshow145.jpg

Great to meet you Shona :D
yorkshireshow110.jpg

Show a girl a camera :- " :lol:
yorkshireshow107.jpg

Working hard :sweating: You both ran round that pond a few times :thumbsup:
yorkshireshow134-1.jpg

So did these :sweating:

yorkshireshow192.jpg

What was Jinx looking at? :blink:
yorkshireshow112.jpg

last few before I bore you :b

yorkshireshow124-1.jpg

dog1.jpg

(Told you Id taken loads :oops: )

Tina :thumbsup:

Oh cheers Tina (w00t) :- "

Some real flattering ones there honey!!!!

Remind me to take revenge some time!!!!!

May I add it was mid afternoon and I wasnt drinking which makes the state of me even worse!!!

At least any K9ers in any doubt as to who I am will be quite able to avoid me in the future!!!! :lol:

Great shots....its a few years since Ive been to the Yorkshire show... :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back