The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Growing Girls

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lovely photos,loved that one were she curled up :wub: :wub: o:) o:)

Loved your pictures Helen - :wub: :thumbsup: cant believe how Lola is growing - is it just me or is she lightening up as she gets older (Kobi did too) ;)

They are looking lovely and so are your girls too. :wub: :thumbsup:

Great pics the arty one and the last one by your daughter are my fav.

Simon :)

Great pics Helen but think your daughter must get all the credit for the last pic.

Think Lloyd may have more competition in the future. :))

Janimal said:
Loved your pictures Helen - :wub:   :thumbsup:   cant believe how Lola is growing - is it just me or is she lightening up as she gets older (Kobi did too) ;)
They are looking lovely and so are your girls too. :wub:   :thumbsup:

I think she's actually getting darker, Janis :blink: she does look pale in that pic, but i think the flash has bleached the colour a bit. Her brindle bits are almost black these days, very deep charcoal colour while her fawn bits are turning a rich butterscotch. Yum! :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back