The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gucci Is 6 Months Old Today!

gina

Cesar Millan's next wife
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Thought i'd celebrate her little milestone by posting a few recent photos of her enjoying her walkies :santa: :santa: :santa:

Awwwwwwwwww,she looks gorgeous in her lovely coat :wub:

:wub: [SIZE=21pt]Happy half birthday GUCCI[/SIZE] :wub:

Think she's spotted a magpie to chase :teehee:

Must have taken at least 100 grass shots to get this one of her running!! :wacko:

Awwww just lovely :wub: :wub:

Happy Half Birthday Gucci. Love your blue coat - just going to order Oscar one like that. :thumbsup:

Ahhh that's better without my coat ;)

Mmmmmmm yummy scummy treat, thanks mum!!! :wub:

Last one for, now not sure how to make them a bit clearer though? Maybe it's my scanner :wacko:

Yeah it's a lovely coat but she has grown a little long for it now, it was the biggest they did. Hope no one minds me posting this piccie but my son (w00t) is a bit miffed there are lots of piccies of Gucci and not him on mummy's "compoooter"!! Gucci is on it so thought i'd get away with it! :b

Aw lovely Gucci pics! :wub: And what a very handsome young man in that last picture! What's his name? :)

Does your son's top say little Angel, I think Gucci should have one as well :lol:

What size is Guchis coat then ? Does 23" sound right for most whippets.

My son's name is Harry he is 3 and a bit years old and he is well chuffed to see himself on the "compooooter" :) His t shirt says little league but Little Devil would be more appropriate!! o:) Gucci's coat is 16" long but she is big for an Iggy. The reflective strips are well worth the few extra quid i reckon

:wub: :wub: Love the pictures of Gucci

And who would mind you posting a pic of your gorgeous wee Harry :wub:

Hi Gina, I managed to get onto the site and love all the pics and comments, maybe in another life I'll become literate enough to be able to post a few pictures of my mob!

Gorgeous pics of Harry and Gucci :wub: :wub:

Hi Gina, love the pictures, thought it a coincidence 1 of my dogs are called Gucci and my name is Gina too. :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back