The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gucci Is 6 Months Old Today!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
AWWwww look at those 2 they are like opposite colours, gorgeous :wub: :wub:

:wub: Love those pictures. where could I get a caot like that? Really lovely colour. :)

Keep those pictures coming

Katia you could always try Cruella de Ville - maybe she'd make one for you :lol:

Only joking everyone. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gucci04- :p :lol: :p what a coincidence bout our names and our doggies!!! Mines short for Georgina how bout you??? Your dogs are gorgeous love the markings. :wub:

Katia-i got her coat from k9DogCoats.com 01407 742919 based in Anglesey. They do a lovely red wine colour too and do them for Greyhounds and Whippets too. Gucci decided to have a sudden growth spurt and now the coat is far too small sadly (but will do for my next Iggy!!!!!!!!????????? :- " :- " :- " )

PS Can't figure out how to quote and get them boxes round paragraphs :wacko:

Oh yeah no more piccies of Gucci Pucci for a while as i trapped my digital camera in my car boot and strangely it hasn't worked since!! :oops: Know when i get a new one they will try and fob me off with an all singing all dancing camera when all i want is to point the camera and snap and hey presto a photo!!! :b

gina said:
Oh yeah no more piccies of Gucci Pucci for a while as i trapped my digital camera in my car boot and strangely it hasn't worked since!!
Argh! - we need Gucci Pucci photos! In fact we need a thread of all Iggy photos together!!

I knocked my camera off my drawing board onto the concrete floor, the lense cap has been eaten by the labrador and I tend to wipe the dog nose-prints off the lens with the elbow of my jumper and I still don't know what most of the buttons are for.....not that I recommend this as a method for choosing a new one :lol:

p.s. it still works!

Hi Gina, love the pictures, thought it a coincidence 1 of my dogs are called Gucci and my name is Gina too.
Yeah my full name is Georgina too, my Gucci is only 3 months though. Hes the white 1. :huggles: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back