The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gucci Is All Grown Up Now...

gina

Cesar Millan's next wife
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Deary me, Gucci is in season and she has shocked us all with her rampant rude behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Poor Woody who is not in posession of all his manly bits, has suddenly seen his little Iggy friend in a whole new light and suddenly fancies the pants off her! ;) Gucci has suddenly decided that her older wiser friend Woody, must be the father of her puppies, no matter what!!!!

This is all new to me as i always have my dogs neutered as soon as i get them, and so Woody has never had these fantasies before!!!! Poor Gucci's cage is suddenly being used overtime to separate the horny pair!! Here's some pics of the loved up mutts.... :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*

Last edited by a moderator:
At long last a bit of peace and quiet, i'll catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz before the little tart comes back... :)

Eee Guchi - you little flirt :b :wub: Great pictures btw :thumbsup:

Those pictures have given me the best laugh I have had all day!

Cerito

Great pics :thumbsup:

love the pink collar :wub: :wub:

Julie

(w00t) ....... and we have exactly the opposite going on here !!!!

My whippet The Supermodel is in season and Zoomie is the world's original Italian Stallion!!!!!!!!!!! need I say more..

He's been yelling his desires for over a week now as they are kept in separate rooms while she's been enjoying being treated like a princess with special priviledges... until today.... now she's yelling for him and flirting with anything that moves

It's doggie opera in this house with all the serenading.... and it was his birthday on Saturday and that was one present he was NOT getting :angry: That's why he actually looks quite miserable in his birthday photos. :lol:

Gina - WHERE did you get that GORGEOUS collar?????????????????????????? :wub:

Gucci, you little floozy you! (w00t)

Those pic's are so sweet though :wub:

Awwww :huggles: :huggles: good job Woody has no manly bits because that would be one super large Iggie (w00t)

She could'nt have picked a more handsome boy to flirt with though :wub: :wub:

OOOOOOOOOOh :wub: :wub: don't they make a handsome couple

well, you did call him WOODY! how's a girl to know he can't live up to his name .............. :- " :- " :- "

urchin said:
well, you did call him WOODY! how's a girl to know he can't live up to his name .............. :- "  :- "  :- "
(w00t)

if iggies are so rampant, why isn't the world over-run with them?? :wacko:

bloody breeders holding them back, stopping their iggie plans of world domination! :rant:

doris said:
urchin said:
well, you did call him WOODY! how's a girl to know he can't live up to his name .............. :- "  :- "  :- "
(w00t)

if iggies are so rampant, why isn't the world over-run with them?? :wacko:

bloody breeders holding them back, stopping their iggie plans of world domination! :rant:

Zoomie's already appointed himself their leader............!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: (w00t)

Zoomie's already appointed himself their leader............!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: (w00t)

Well Im sorry but his mother is Top Dog (or Bitch if you want to be picky) so he will have to wait his turn.

Welcome to the world of rampant iggies, glad to know everyone else is experiencimg this problem instead of me for a change. George can bonk as much as he liks now he has had them off :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back