The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gucci's First Agility Show This Weekend

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Well done :huggles:

Brilliant photo's & she looked like she had fun :thumbsup:

Good Luck for your next shows :luck: :luck: :luck:

Excellent pictures! Good luck for the next shows :luck: She's gorgeous! :wub: :thumbsup:

Well I'm impressed with Gucci doing the weaving poles and the bits she did get right ... clever girl!

Gill

Well done; looks like Gucci had a great time. Lovely pictures :huggles:

Well Gina and Gucci- sounds like she had fun anyway! :cheers:

I went to watch Flora, the IG I bred, at her show today, and out of 3 runs, she only ran out of the ring on 2 :oops: , and got only 5 faults on the 3rd run, so getting better! :thumbsup:

Good luck at all your coming shows- keep us posted :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

gina said:
We have shows lined up for the next 4 weeks now at Leeds, Shrewsbury, Wigton and Manchester so will let you know if we improve or not!!!! :b
well done gucci and gina :cheers: when will you be at shrewsbury and i will come and surport you as i live in shrewsbury and i would love to come and see gucci . :wub:

will it beheld at the west mid show ground ?

Well done Gucci. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Lovely photos. Can't wait for the next instalment. :wub: :wub:

well done Gucci pucci, she's got it all, looks and brains!

hope you enter some shows further south, I'd love to watch her

lawleymoon said:
gina said:
We have shows lined up for the next 4 weeks now at Leeds, Shrewsbury, Wigton and Manchester so will let you know if we improve or not!!!! :b
well done gucci and gina :cheers: when will you be at shrewsbury and i will come and surport you as i live in shrewsbury and i would love to come and see gucci . :wub:

will it beheld at the west mid show ground ?

Well done Gina & Gucci, I saw one of your runs & it looked good. She certainly can move.

Shrewsbury Show is on 29/30 April at the W.Mids Show ground. See you all there. I'll be the one with the lurcher who howls as she crosses the finish jump.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back