The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gucci's First Agility Show This Weekend

gina

Cesar Millan's next wife
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Why on earth i have entered her in a show i have no idea, we must have had a good training session that day or something :- " So we are off to Tattenhall in Cheshire this Saturday she has 3 classes, all Novice which is the easiest level i can start her at as Woody and me compete in Novice. I am hoping to get some good pics of her 'in action' or more likely 'nose down lets find the nearest person round the ring eating a sandwich for me to pinch' :lol:

Not sure if anyone's interested but her training so far has been variable!! Some weeks she flies round like a super star and loves every minute of it (even jumping the high full height jumps that Woody does if she spots one! :eek: ) or she gets all neurotic and limp and just wants to bolt for the door to freedom (this started since she got chased a few times too many by other naughty dogs whilst she was running round a course :( ) I never know til we start just what mood she is in!

So think of me red faced this Saturday as we embarrass ourselves 3 times in one day, just hope Woody makes up for it and comes home with some rosettes!!! :luck:

No pressure guys!!! :b

PLLEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE don't embarrass me TOO much Gucci Pucci!!!! :sweating:

Great pictures. Good luck on saturday :luck: :luck: :luck: , and don't forget your camera. We want lot's of actionshots (whatever she does) ;)

Great photo's :thumbsup: Good Luck for Saturday Gucci & Woody :luck: :luck: :luck: :D

Look at that little nose!! Soooo cute. :wub:

Good luck for Saturday. :luck:

(w00t) Gucci pucci is going to be just brilliant (even if it is sandwich hunting)

Have LOADS of fun and take LOADS of pics (of Woody too please)

:luck: :luck: :luck: Zoomie's jealous - all he gets to do at shows is stand still :D :lol:

Good Luck for Saturday :luck: :luck: and great pictures too :lol: :thumbsup:

Good luck for Saturday Gina and Gucci- and Woody! :luck:

I am going to an agility show on Monday to watch Flora, the IG bitch I bred, compete at Old Warden near Biggleswade. It sounds as if she is the same as Gucci, one day she'll be really good, next time she will run out of the ring to sit on a member of the audience's lap, or she may decide she just HAS to have a poo in the ring :oops: o:) :oops: At the last show she had her poor 8 year old handler Katie in tears!

If she is really naughty, I may just have to deny all knowledge and walk the other way! :- "

Liz and the Monellis

Good Luck Gina & Gucci. I must remember to wander over to watch the fun, :oops: sorry, the RUN.

See you there,

Julie & Hebe :)

Lovely pictures :wub:

Good luck for Saturday :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck for Saturday :luck: :luck: :thumbsup: I have my fingers firmly crossed that Gucci has one of the best days ever. I'm sure that you will all enjoy yourselves!! :cheers:

:sweating: :sweating: :sweating: Phew glad that's over with!!!!! (w00t) many thanks for the good luck wishes btw...

Well her first class was soon after we arrived, she waited lovely at the start as she always does (lulling me into a false sense of security :unsure: ) then took off like a rocket and we managed the first 3 obstacles in fine style and i can only think she thought her job was done as she proceeded to run round the ring jumping everything in her path at a really fast pace but sadly not in the right order or direction :lol: (Gucci there are numbers to follow you know!!!) But i came out of the ring positive that at least she was confident and enjoyed herself :thumbsup:

Soon after was her second class but this was an agility class so it had the contact equipment in which she really likes. Again a lovely wait at the start, it was jump then onto the Dog Walk which she ran straight past as i was stood there looking a muppet pointing at it! Then because i dared to say NO and brought her back she went to pieces and for the rest of the course she went round sulking :(

Then her 3rd and last jumping class, where we set off great but she was very distracted and kept running off and refusing to come back to me incase she was in trouble!!!! :unsure:

So all in all probably what i was expecting, but for her first show i think she did really well, there is certainly potential there but a long way to go!!!

Woody did really well btw we got an 8th place in Novice Jumping so i showed it to Gucci but she tried to eat it :p

Here's a couple of pics of the little :clown: in action!!

We have shows lined up for the next 4 weeks now at Leeds, Shrewsbury, Wigton and Manchester so will let you know if we improve or not!!!! :b

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Well done [/SIZE]!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Sounds like you really enjoyed yourselves and that is the main thing.

Woody did brilliantly, my friend does agility and I couldn't believe how big the classes are, they are absolutely huge, so 8th is

incredible! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The pic of Gucci is :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]FANTASTIC[/SIZE] :clown: :huggles: :lol:

Look at little Gucci go!!! She looks like she's having a brilliant time and she must be so clever to do the weavies.

:luck: :luck: for all your next shows and extra :huggles: for Gucci that she'll be a good girl (at least she didn't go sandwich-hunting :p :thumbsup: )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back