The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Guess My Dog's Breed vs Wisdom Panel Results

When Jasper was younger I used to rationalise his personality by saying that the geyhound genes were really sensitive, the Irish terrier kicked in when the greyhound couldn't cope, the Bedlington would back up the IT, and the deerhound was too immature to be any use at all.

Was there any truth in it? Probably, but how much is another matter. It did help me to an extent though.

When I first took Remy to the vet my vet looked at him and said..éerrr whats it supposed to be'?
When people asked me what he was I generally said he was a Dutch cross called a boerenfox which covers JRT mixes with long legs like the American Rat terrier.
But who knows he had the head of a small JRT or a chi, black and white markings like a collie or stabij, legs like a stick insect, the body of a beer barrel, the brain of a flea and he ran like a whippet.. But I always said he was love on legs and I wouldnt have had him any other way..
11052528_401912369988062_8201327761451059471_o.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back