The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Guess Who's Allowed .......

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So pleased it's going so well! :huggles: How was his first night and where are the photos????? :lol:

Here are a few photos - he hast been asleep much this morning so not to easy to take piccies, especially as he is tryinng to chew the string off the camera whe it goes anywhere near him :- " you'd think he's be used to having his piccie taken by now :lol:

Here is he being very cute :wub:

P1160011.jpg

cuddling Holly and saying Hello to Star :wub:

P1160005.jpg

He went into his crate (how tough am I????? (w00t) ) at 11ish but it was right next to me and once he knew I was there he settled no problem. He slept through until 5am - when leia needed the garden so he went out for a pee and then came into bed for a cuddle till 7.30. We've had a couple of wild hours :blink: and now he's asleep again. :huggles:

When we got back from collecting him yesterday I took the other dogs out and left him at home with Gaz to explore the house and garden in peace. When I got back he was in Stars puppy coat and Gaz was showing him off to some friends - showing them how he could fetch the tennis ball. :wub: Big softie :huggles: But dont tell him I told you all :lol:

Be prepared to be bombarded with more photos of Lucas. (Oh yes, we have changed his name :( )

Ooohhh, he is SOOOOOOO cute :wub: :wub: :wub: - I love the way he curls himself up into the tightest little ball :huggles: - lots of luck with Lucas, and don't forget to add him to your signature!! :thumbsup:

He is absolutely lovely- I adore the one of him curled up in a ball :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a gorgeous, gorgeous little fellow. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: You are soooo lucky. :luck: :luck: Love the photo of him asleep curled up tightly. He looks so content - he has obviously settled in very quickly. :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: Love his new name too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ah Lucas. From George Lucas?

He's a grand little chap. :wub: You are going to be a busy person. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad Lucas seems to be settling in well. :thumbsup: I did wonder if you'd change his name to keep in with your Star Wars theme. :)

yep - george lucas :b

Here is having a sniff outside - we are in the process of putting a gravel area down for the table & chairs to go in the summer - bad idea as all the dogs like to go for a wee there. :(

P1170018.jpg

and after some scrambed eggs, a cuddle with Holly (and a shoe he has taken a fancy to :teehee: )

P1170028.jpg

Now that he is asleep I can get some work done :wacko: Looks like cleaning the wall behind the dog bed will be the first job :oops: :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]Huge Thanks[/SIZE] to Hilary for updating my banner with my little boy :cheers:

Lucas is a lovely name Rae, your banner looks nice and even now theres 6 of them, if hes anything like his half brothers you"ll have to watch him with the girlies, dosent take long to realise there little boys. :- "

:cheers: Congratulations, Lucas is :wub: Love the name :thumbsup:

I love the name.............I knew Gaz would want a Star Wars name. It's quite origianl I think :thumbsup:

Do you know what buddy! I thought you were having the parti-coloured boy (w00t) I was so shocked when I saw a brindle photo. i think I have got serious Altzeimers (I know alot of people would agree after this week-end) perhaps I should go back to being blonde again at the hairdressers tomorrow?

Glad you ahd a good night and so pleased Holly has got her very own baby. I wonder if she'll stop barking now? :wub:

No she hast stopped barking :wacko:

Bless her :wub:

last photos for today....

butter wouldnt melt... :- " :wub:

P1170035.jpg

poor long doggy :lol: :wub:

P1170036.jpg

being brave in the garden :wub:

P1170042.jpg

Note there are no more sleeping photos - he's been on the go all day (w00t)

Paula - do you have a half brother of Lucas?

I have a half brother to little Eir :wub:

It's nice to see that you still have something that ressembles a garden left and nice to see that Holly has taken Lucas under her wing... :) ..The question now is ............will he end up as mad as Holly ???? Answers on a postcard please .. :- " :thumbsup:

No - Holly is a one off :- " :wub: :blink:

Awww little Loopy Lucas lol :wub: .......Anything along Little Eirs lines are PERFECT :wub: :wub: :wub: .......Just ask Jo and Paul next time you see them :D

Lucas looks well at home 8) Oddy say "hi Bro" :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back