The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Guess Who's Allowed .......

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
You lucky lucky thing he's beautiful :wub: .

I want a puppy to keep Daisy company. :huggles: OH said I have to work out how much Betsy and Daisy cost but if I do that he got ammunition against :( Maybe if I give up the fags might help :D

In the meantime I will concentrate on being very jealous of you and Rupert :luck:

Kim and Tilly said:
he is a little beauty :wub:
With all these little babies around im getting very broody :- "

Now Beans lost all her baby teeth, she has stopped chewing most things.......time for another :- "

Hubby says no chance :oops:

So did mine for 18 months - he'll give in the end 8) :D

I will be very happy to post piccies of my little man and bore you all to death.

I did not sleep a wink last night - just too excited :) Have ordered him a collar and donut bed (like any of them use their beds :- " ) and will go to the shops shortly to get him some puppy toys. Wish me luck in finding something that Hanah hast already got for those puppies :- "

Someone brought their new puppy to show me yesterday ( a border terrier - very cute) and Holly was mothering it :wub: so I know she will be great with him, Star & Leia will be pleased in an over the top hysterical fashion, Tie will not even notice him unless he turns into a frisbee :b so I'm hoping that Vader doesnt detest him too much (w00t)

Rae said:
:D   :D   :D   :
:wub:   :wub:  

[SIZE=21pt]How excited am I???????[/SIZE]

We certainly will love him lots.  :huggles:

Gary saw them last week and he was smitten then - but just wanted time to be sure.  After all, who could resist super duper Rupert???? :wub:   It was the little man sitting and giving Chris a paw that did it. :thumbsup:

I feel like changing his name to Santa cos it feels like Christmas.  :lol:

Only 2 more sleeps and then he's all mine  :huggles:

You should see the 'rules' I have had to agree too  :b   Would be terrible if the list accidentally ended up in the fire :- " 

[SIZE=14pt]Huge Thanks[/SIZE] to Hannah & Chris for a such a lovely, bright and special boy, and to Inca  :wub:   ofcourse too.

(Hope you are not still deaf Chris  :b )

Roll on Monday - give him a big kiss from us  :D

Just gives me enough time to get a little whippy collar, and order one on-line another for best, eye up a coat for him, ofcourse I'll need another donut bed, another couple of leads.... :- "  :teehee:

Best Wishes for Soopy Doopy Roopy from Dandy, Magic, Liz and Gavin.

:cheers:

Also to Gary. I expect his life is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO quiet bow! :D

Well I am shocked Gaz gave in, I expect he just wants a quiet life and some golf clubs. I hope you get bitten by the racing bug, I have met some very special people in our first season on the circuit. It will be lovely to have you and Gaz doing the opens with us next year, just imagine that!

I am thrilled for your happiness, he does look like a cute fellow, best of luck my friend xxxxxxxxxxx :wub: :cheers:

Well wether you race him or not, Ruperts going to have a great home :thumbsup: ........but as he's been seen by alot of old hand racers today and most of them picked him :D (w00t) :- " .......Theres no pressure of course :- " (w00t) :D ;)

(w00t) [SIZE=14pt]I'm So Excited[/SIZE] (w00t)

I get to see him in May when we come camping, woohoo!!!!!!

I am so impressed at your negotiation techniques :- " :- "

So pleased that you have got your little pup, have a wonderful first day with him, and thanks for the excellent description of your pack's expected reactions, it made me laugh (w00t)

LOL! (w00t)

I'm looking forward to getting my little fella going but I'll be needing lots of advice and help with him. (Dont say I didnt warn you all!)

It's like Christmas eve... cant wait for tomorrow. :D 8) have even tidied up for him coming home :b :blink:

Very peaceful here tonight all dogs asleep, snoring and farting - bet it's not so peacefl tomorrow night :D (w00t)

Louise Simon - I'll let you have a cuddle of Rupert at South Cots - and just keep on at your OH he'll give in eventually. :thumbsup:

Tracey - yep not long till you see him :D - I'm sure he will be happy to give his fans a little kiss and cuddle. :*

Last edited by a moderator:
Rae said:
You should see the 'rules' I have had to agree too  :b   Would be terrible if the list accidentally ended up in the fire :- " 
Congrats Rae. He's a lovely puppy. I think Hannah's gonna cry when he goes.

As for the rules thing, just tell Gary that you're a woman and you've changed your mind. How could he argue with that :lol: Maybe you'd better wait a week before you do that though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well of course some of us have already had a cuddle with Rupert. :wub: He was unfazed by being picked up by a overly large female and cuddled, he also wanted to bomb around and say hi to everyone. He's in short gorgeous and you are very, lucky Rae. I know that he wouldn't have been parted with unless it was you that he went to AND you will be racing him won't you because loads of us want to keep on seeing him in the flesh.

I love Tinks (tea cup whippet) :wub: who wants to rock and roll as well and the most handsome :wub: I'm a bit scared now in case I get his name wrong Reggie? or is it Ronnie? See that's the prob you've changed your mind so many times now that old doddery folks like me can't keep up Hannah. Whoever he is he is very, very yummy.

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS RAE[/SIZE] :D

I'm sure you'll both be a real credit to each other, wishing you both the best of luck for the future. :luck:

Jac

Oh yes we will definately be racing him :cheers: and I'm sure he will always be happy to give cuddles :huggles:

Gary got me up at 6.30 this morning - he's so excited about getting Rupert. :wub: :- " :lol:

PUPPY BREATH :wub:

Only 5 hours to go.

:santa:

I know how lucky I am - that litter is a real credit to Hannah & Inca.

Keep Breathing Rae!!!

We don't want you not to make it because you've passed out (w00t)

Bear in mind the tip that Judy has given you re the "woman" thing, I am going to rememeber this one :ph34r: Excellent advice :thumbsup:

Good luck for the journey home, and please, lots of pic later :wub:

Oh how exciting!! :cheers: :D Can't wait to see the pics of him in his new home! He is adorable!! :wub: :wub: :wub: o:) :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Rae[/SIZE] :cheers: he looks lovely :wub: :wub:

He's home :D :wub: :huggles:

He looked out of the window all the way home, said hello to everyone from the safety of my knee - did 2 laps of the garden (he cant get through

the fence Hannah ) a small snoze, has played fetch - I kid you not he carries a tennis ball back to us, some tripe for tea and now he is asleep on OH's knee. (Having first made himself irresistable but licking OH's ear and giving him a kiss:wub: )

Star & Holly cuddled very close to him. :huggles:

OH saying it will be cruel to put him in a cage on his first night and to let him sleep with 'me' tonight :- "

All of the other dogs like him :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]I'm soooooooo happy. [/SIZE]

He is a really confident little guy - credit to Hannah and Inca.

But the camera batteries are flat so no piccies till tomorrow. :b

I knew he'd be in the bed!!!!!!!!!!

Gary is such a soft arse :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Whippet puppy in bed with you (w00t) .....OMG !!! LOL ........Glad hes travelled well .......BUT NO PHOTOS :eek: .......I guess we'll just have to wait :p

Hope you have a lovely snuggly night with your puppy :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back