The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Guess...

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) I dunno... there might be a prize (Christmas Card :D ) for the funniest answer... :clown: guess.jpg

mmmm could it be a whiggy :unsure: it certainly looks cosy anyway :lol: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
two in a bed and the top one said im getting in

they do look nice and cosy dont they

Have heard of supermodels described as "being all legs and arse", but think this is taking things a little to literally :wacko: o:) o:) :wub: :wacko:

It looks like one of those "push me, pull you's". You know, with a head and tail at each end. A sort of Italian GreyPet! (w00t)

Is it a cheapo BOGOF? You only get the extra filling free?? :- "

:lol: ~An Iggy/whippy stuffed Duvet instead of ducks down.

:lol: [SIZE=14pt]FOUR 'N' TWENTY HOUND DOGS BAKED IN A PIE[/SIZE]

Great Phot by the way...now I'd love to see a painting like that!!!!!! (w00t)

"This should clear your headache"

I hope the prize card is from Zoomie himself :wub:

:wub: [SIZE=14pt]Luv is ...................[/SIZE]

................................................. an Iggy bottom :wub:

"Two hot dogs - is that with onions and sauce?"

:x Phew! I said you shouldn't have eaten that curry last night (w00t)

when people are seeing my 'greyhounds' for the first time, they always expect to see full size ones, like you do at the race track. I often get asked "so, where is the rest of it" as the view my tiny little italian greyhounds!

now, where did I put that basket of off-cuts?

doris said:
now, where did I put that basket of off-cuts?
:lol: That's what I thought it looked like - a sack of spare parts... or a sort of 'build your own' Whiggy' kit...... :D :lol:

I loved EJW's one about curry-bottom :D :x - poor Supermodel - and they are all legs and arse aren't they (Whiggies I mean :p ) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Yes I've seen the regulars often tucking into these at The Rovers down Coronation Street. Taken (with kind permission) from 'Betty's Winter Specials' menu...

[SIZE=14pt]'Brace of Wild Whippigg Hotpot With A Creamy Blue Cheese Lattice Crust'[/SIZE]

There was also a dumbed down version of this recipe for children and fussy eaters on 'Jamies School Dinners' using a mild cheddar topping instead :D .

[SIZE=14pt]Yum Yum!!! [/SIZE] :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back