The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gutted Sam's Back In Hospital

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Im sure they will make sure its a better job this time Sam :cheers: :luck: :luck: :luck: you will be in good hands Im sure it wont happen twice.

Good Luck Sam :luck: :luck: and chin up :thumbsup:

Poor Sam.

It does sound like you've had very bad luck. He'll be fine and I bet they will be VERY careful not to let the same thing happen again.

Wishing him a speedy recovery

Jo

Sorry to hear about Sam , I cant believe any one would take stitches out unless they could see the wound had healed together , (w00t) I mean its not rocket science is it :- " .

Good luck he does have too much of a scar :luck: and hugs to Sam from all at Mulcair :huggles:

Oh My God Kim, I am so terribly terribly sorry about this, poor Sam and poor you. :( :huggles: :huggles:

I feel like ground hog day round and round and round

he had the op at 4pm on monday was under for 1 and a half hours, stitches came out on sat 10am

So just over 4 days later!!

Then it splits an hour later and he is back in surgery for 1 and 3/4 hours, they said they want the stitches out next monday thats 8 days later

Bit of a difference really

OH is very mad and we are going to put in a complaint...

Poor chick! I have been following his progress. I must say, he is a very brave young man. What a lot to have to go through. I've never heard of stitches taken out so early.

My youngest son split his forehead open to the bone as a toddler. There is a scar above his right eye, but it is very slight, and you wouldn't notice it at first sight.

Best wishes to Sam for quick healing.

poor sam :( he going through a lot :eek: lots of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

How is young Sam doing ?

:huggles: for Sam :huggles:

Hope every thing goes better for sam this time around. :luck:

Have told people i know about and they say that they hope Sam recovers soon

all our love

sharron, Zeb and everyone at the park :huggles:

ive just read both threads (ive been away for a while) and that sounds awful! Sam is such a brave lad hope his wounds heal soon :)

Sam I hope the worst is now over for you. It's really hard being brave when you have no choice but it seems like you have done BRILLIANT! I have a friend who had a really big scar form an operation and she got some wonderful patch stuff on it which made the scar fade really quickly. Take care.

Poor Sam ...... :huggles: and :* for a speedy recovery ......... Get some Aloe Vera gel as it will help Sams baddy :thumbsup: ......and Benjamin says get well soon as Whippet racing is boring without you :thumbsup:

What a terrible experience for poor Sam, and the whole family. :( I do hope his wound heals up quickly. :luck: :luck: :luck:

I cannot understand why the stitches were removed so soon - I thought it was usually 10 days for stitches to come out, unless things have changed these days.

When my daughter was about 8 yrs she needed stitches near her eyebrow (after falling over) but it healed quickly and fortunately there is no obvious scar. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back