The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gutted

Towy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just been up the yard to do the horses and found that someone had left the barn door open and they had got in with my sheepdog and her whippet x pups. Two dead ones. Couldnt find the others at start and panicking cos didn.t want to move the horses too quick in case they stood on the ones i couldn see. Eventually got them out and found 5 live pups. Checked them over and seem ok. only 3 weeks old so just wobbling around so couldn get out of the way of the horses. Absolutely gutted

swistir said:
Just been up the yard to do the horses and found that someone had left the barn door open and they had got in with my sheepdog and her whippet x pups. Two dead ones.  Couldnt find the others at start and panicking cos didn.t want to move the horses too quick in case they stood on the ones i couldn see. Eventually got them out and found 5 live pups. Checked them over and seem ok. only 3 weeks old so just wobbling around so couldn get out of the way of the horses.  Absolutely gutted
I am so sorry to hear about the two pups, how awful! Good job you managed to find the remaining five. I feel for you, I would be horribly upset.

so sorry to hear that :(

maye you would be best moving the bitch and pups to a safer place or by boarding an area for them to be safe where they are now? they will start to get much more lively daily now , so sorry again this has happened

R I P little ones

Aww poor little things. :(

However you have the others,which I'd be so grateful for :huggles:

Best wishes with your babies

:( R.I.P LITTLE BABIES :huggles: id be gutted to mate for you :huggles:

Oh what a shame, poor little things :(

I hope the 5 you have do well :))

terrible accident so sorry for you. :(

Oh No how awful :(

RIP Little ones :huggles:

:( Rest in peace puppy people.

How sad, lucky you have the others.

Best of luck with them.

x x x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back