The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gypsies At Scotland

cinnamon

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
donna just been on phone and said that about 7 gypsies caravans on field

thats ok just some of my family up for the racing lol :thumbsup: if i remember right, a few years back some travellers turned up on the track and were fine, in fact the trouble that did start in the pub that weekend was from whippet racers, :b ( what a surprise ) (w00t)

hellbound said:
thats ok just some of my family up for the racing lol  :thumbsup: if i remember right, a few years back some travellers turned up on the track and were fine, in fact the trouble that did start in the pub that weekend was from whippet racers,  :b ( what a surprise )  (w00t)
Looks like you and George are gonna feel right at home Yvonne.Will bring some more Appleby videos -_- wake me up when there finished :D

the travelers have been their a few times they were never any trouble thought certain things were going forward not negative posts same old -_-

Hi All

Yes they are back :(

They got in by the road near the toilets and not in by the track road. The bar has been on all the time, but they still got in :angry:

The police and council have been up to see them and they said they would move on today ;) . There is 6 caravans on just now.

To anyone who has left their caravans at the track, everyone is keeping an eye on them :huggles:

With any luck the will **** off soon :cheers:

mines up there but not worried have u seen how much they pay for theres (w00t)

nowt wrong with pikeys is'nt that right gaz :- " (w00t)

Susan said:
Hi Allare back  :(

They got in by the road near the toilets and not in by the track road. 

With any luck the will **** off soon  :cheers:

strange, theres 2 places where the love and hate.....love the bar..hate the toilets !! (w00t) they just shit where they want the dirty bstrds !! :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no longer a problem as they have now left they were only there for a day then they just left george haggart

they all havnt gone yet soo there. there is still some there and anyway they wernt any bother and anyway thats some of there home in the feilds in a caravan so if i come and took your house off u it and moved you away you would have something to say and so do they they are no diffrent. :huggles: everyone has something against them but i dont. :cheers: :huggles:

Looks like you and George are gonna feel right at home Yvonne.Will bring some more Appleby videos -_- wake me up when there finished :D

WHICH GEORGE IS THIS U MENSIONING LIKE

unwanted said:

WHICH GEORGE IS THIS U MENSIONING LIKE

My other half,he's really looking forward to our first Scottish Derby now :D

there are 4 travellers still on here there have not been any bother kept them selves to them selves just some people think because they not there cup of tea is slay them all,My oppinion is live and let live. :- "

unwanted said:
there are 4 travellers still on  here there have not been any bother kept them selves to them selves just some people think because they not there cup of tea  is slay them all,My oppinion is live and let live. :- "
Couldn't agree more :D I'm married into a settled travelling family my correct title being 'gorger mort'and I can honestly say that from personal experience there are good and bad in all walks of life.I have always been made to feel welcome by travellers. :D Karen

well said rodders some just panic over the word gypsie :( they never caused a problem in the past

There is 4 caravans still there, but got to say they have all been very polite and you would never know they were there :D . They should be going tomorrow :)

all week we were looking for a decent baseball bat for a good game of rounders , "couldn,t find one anywhere" last day , and then the fun started all the pikies came out with one each and smashed the others caravans and cars :oops: :oops: :oops: there was about 20 or so gypsy caravans on the feild by this time, by the end of racing they had all left

Last edited by a moderator:
here deb you forgot to mention pickaxe handles and house bricks,they are bloody nutters,no respect for anyone or anything they could have killed anyone speeding round in there motors,dont think i will be going back up there again.i never had a bad word for them untill yesterday,how seeing that has changed my thoughts on them,and they had the cheek,to have remarks at the whippet people when they went speeding past,,the idiots, :rant: f***ing tossers

Never had any bother from the travellers that is untill this Sunday, when they used the field and car park as a race track, thank goodness Susan was there and ushered the kids into her tent or I am sure there would have been a nasty accident, Have to say THANX to Arthur and Kirkcaldy whippet club for all they did to ensure we had a brilliant holliday once again :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back