The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gypsies At Scotland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
personally i had a really good weekend n will go up again next year track was good and was well run open :D :D

you should have sat on the pot maz (w00t)

Have to agree with the toilets being a mess but maybe next year some of us could take up our RUBBER GLOVES and TOILET BRUSH's and give them a clean :- " Brilliant holliday as usual, Kirkcaldy members worked tirelessly for the full period of the holls :cheers: we thank them and hope to see everyone there next year :wub: :thumbsup: :teehee:

just send mr baily in he will lick all the seats save the girls washing them :x

Far to much information there Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1disgusting the very thought :oops: :oops:

steve

GROOSE MINGIN YUK DISGRACFUL ERRRRRRRRRRRRR :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

kate lynch said:
maz40 said:
myself gerry and scooby all totally enjoyed our weekend it was shocking the way them gypsies were driving all over like idiots.the only other complaint was the state of the womens toilets to think women can leave them in that state yuk !!!!! (w00t)

yes i totally agree it was totally discusting and the womens showers were scolding hot no good for little kids and so i have heard the mens were just nice and warm how shocking????? :(

Yes the toilets on both sides did get untidy I don't know why people cannot clean the pan after use if they have a mishap it's the same every year and not just at Scotland.

As for the showers I got up in the morning and turned them on and you can only turn on the lights,water pumps and heaters but you cannot set the water temperature in that room I suppose you can somewhere else but I don't know but I did offer to leave the water heater off in one of the shower rooms so that people could have a cold shower as it was so warm but nobody got back to me on that one.

watch it gupta madison they might find them hidden web cams u put in :D

kenny m said:
just send mr baily in he will lick all the seats save the girls washing them :x
Reckon reading this will have more effect on people being sick,than actually going into the toilets :x :x :x :x Men and their imagination,leaves alot to be desired hey girls :wacko:

yup a couple of the ladies loos got in bit of a state if there had been a toilet brush there i wud have cleaned them myself but there was nowt to clean it with. although someone i dont kno who did clean one of them it was sparkling but then the floor was a mess but again nothing to clean it with. like jojess said earlier next year maybe a couple of us can take rubber gloves and toilet brushes and maybe there can b a cleaning cupboard left open 4 mops etc. im sure we wud all pitch in.

i know someone who asked for some cleaning stuff and shed clean the toilets but noone got back to her

sherry said:
yup a couple of the ladies loos got in  bit of a state if there had been a toilet brush there i wud have cleaned them myself but there was nowt to clean it with. although someone i dont kno  who did clean one of them it was sparkling but then the floor was a mess but again nothing to clean it with. like jojess said earlier next year maybe a couple of us can take rubber gloves and toilet brushes and maybe there can b a cleaning cupboard left open 4 mops etc. im sure we wud all pitch in.
One of the female racers from the north east did offer to clean them a very kind offer which was appreciated.

between the girls and boys showers there was a cleaning cuboard where you cud get the toilet roll and that had mops in but once the gypsies had come it was locked well a think that was the reason it had been locked but i had noticed a few mops :)

krystal said:
between the girls and boys showers there was a cleaning cuboard where you cud get the toilet roll and that had mops in but once the gypsies had come it was locked well a think that was the reason it had been locked but i had noticed a few mops  :)
Spot on.

There was alot of people over the 10days using the shower, tolits...i know at swallows nest Di and Bruce's daughter and son-in-law cleaned the shower block twice a day and that was only a weekend event...

i didnt know that there was cleaning stuff plus i know some one who offred to clean the toilets but got ne response. and i dnt go in the middle bit of the toilets anyway. :- "

That's it I am not going to waste my time defending my club and their members efforts any more as I have already stated we are a small club doing our best to give everyone a good time and good racing but it seems to me no matter what we do we just cannot get it right as we alway's get picked up on something just look back on previous years post's it is now down to the toilets yes they got dirty but unlike other events these toilets are not attached to a club where people are employed to clean them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think either weekend at Scotland could be faulted one of the best Derby's to date thanks to the Scott's and all workers :thumbsup:

mutley said:
i dont think either weekend at Scotland could be faulted one of the best Derby's to date thanks to the Scott's and all workers  :thumbsup:
Couldn't have put it better :thumbsup:

John as someone new to whippet racing I was very impressed with the whole event.Please do not feel that you have to defend your club or its members,there is nothing to defend them for.CONGRATULATIONS! on a complete success :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

One other thing looks like you might need a very large shed next year,for all the cleaning materials and equipment everybody will bring.Please make sure there's room for all the large size marigolds.Us ladies all know it's the fellas who make the mess in the bathroom :oops: :D Karen

john the only people to blame for the state of the toilets were the people who left them in that disgusting state

they could of easily gone to asda and got some cleaning stuff after they made the mess not the clubs fault at all.

speaking for myself and gerry its the best weekend we've had away this year and it usually is every year

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back