The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gypsies At Scotland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i agree with maz well said pet.we had a brill time too looking forward to next year.big well done to all the workers that made this avent possible :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

decca said:
i agree with maz well said pet.we had a brill time too looking forward to next year.big well done to all the workers that made this avent possible :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
(w00t) yer i also agree it was my best weekend this year and like it is every year :D from now those gypsies wont stop me lol :lol:

i agree with everyone that dosnt moun about having a diffrent life style lol :lol:

cheers every how made me have a great time

the cap (me uncle george)

maz and jerry

decca,chrstine, sean and little tyne

stevie, anne and dot

dik and dot

sharron and bob

sue and tony

this list will go on fore ever but thnx every one :cheers: :clown: :thumbsup:

great weekend i thought the gypsies were no bother , hope next year will be the same :thumbsup:

i agree the travlers were no problem but it just makes you feel uneasy when they are about,hopefully the local council will get to know of the carry on between them and will make sure next year the access to the field were they got on is fenced off :)) , as for the scotish derby 10 days it was a brilliant run event well done aurthur,john,george&val,janine,bobby,and co ,sorry if iv'e missed anyone :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm going for 10 day's next year and I'll Give my time to clean 1 of the showers in the womans so all we need now are people to do the others. I'm sure if we do 1 each then they will stay clean.

Well done Kirkcaldy club For a great event. I run a club myself and I know what it take's just to run 1 open never mind 10 day's. The trouble is if you don't run a club and just run your dogs you don't know what effort it takes.

sharon whincop said:
Well I'm going for 10 day's next year and I'll Give my time to clean 1 of the showers in the womans so all we need now are people to do the others. I'm sure if we do 1 each then they will stay clean.Well done Kirkcaldy club For a great event. I run a club myself and I know what it take's just to run 1 open never mind 10 day's. The trouble is if you don't run a club and just run your dogs you don't know what effort it takes.

totally agree with all sharon says and im willing to help clean a shower block no problem.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back