The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Had A Go With Our New Lure Today

P

peppermint lady

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) well after having our lure for 2 weeks :sweating: and not had the time to play with it :- " pics are not great as i had at least 2 other nut cases :wacko: in my hand at the time....just not enough staff at hand :blink:

some of the peppermint had a bit of a run (w00t)

first up bob...who was going bananas...and kept catching it (w00t) with his big stride :lol: he looked great :wub:

little violet :wub: was jumping all over the place....all 16lb of her :lol:

last but not least.....roxy.....pic is rubbish :oops: , il have to get trish and her camera down for a weekend (w00t)

dottie, flo, and smudge also had a go but i didnt get any pics :oops:

thanks julie we did have fun great lure :thumbsup:

I think we are going to have some fun with it dogs certainly enjoyed it :)

Look like your lure is going well, and the dogs too :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
Look like your lure is going well, and the dogs too :thumbsup:
Bob needs to give the lure a longer start :lol: :lol: it was refreshing to see him so keen :thumbsup: and very excited :D far cry from Bob at the track that lays in his cage eating his bone :lol: :lol: with out a care in the world :oops:

Looks like they had a good time :thumbsup:

Looks like they enjoyed having that run :thumbsup: I'm coming down to borrow your field :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
Looks like they enjoyed having that run  :thumbsup:   I'm coming down to borrow your field  :lol:
you can borrow it any time carol can even provide bacon sarnies and tea :)

and we have a porta loo (w00t)

Carol Jepson said:
Looks like they enjoyed having that run  :thumbsup:   I'm coming down to borrow your field  :lol:
but your have to help poo picking after the horses first carol (w00t)

It's great fun having your own lure isn't it.................Well it was till we lent it to GPWRC...Lol 8) (w00t) :lol: Only 15 miles to go and borrow it back 8)

peppermint lady said:
Carol Jepson said:
Looks like they enjoyed having that run  :thumbsup:    I'm coming down to borrow your field  :lol:
but your have to help poo picking after the horses first carol (w00t)

what do they say.......'muck for luck'........ if i come and poo pick at yours then I might win the lottery :lol: :lol: i think i'll take your mums offer of the sarnies, tea and loo! :lol: :lol: thank you sue :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey carol me and you could go have a short break with the peppermints :thumbsup: would be good fun :p :teehee:

looks like your spoilt rotten having such a big field for training ,i wouldnt say no to half of that :lol:

will be nice to see bob running :huggles: hes coming on in leaps and bounds :thumbsup:

trish g said:
hey carol me and you could go have a short break with the peppermints :thumbsup:   would be good fun :p   :teehee:
looks like your spoilt rotten having such a big field for training ,i wouldnt say no to half of that :lol:

will be nice to see bob running  :huggles:   hes coming on in leaps and bounds :thumbsup:

trish that only half of that field in the piccy (w00t) we have another field behind it as well that we NEVER use :oops: for the dogs or horses :lol:

yes come on you two, the peppermint B&B would welcome you :thumbsup:

That looks great!!

Pat and I were saying today that we need to get a lure and then we can practice on my fields :D :thumbsup:

......... the whippets might get a go too :lol: :teehee:

jinnyfizz said:
That looks great!!Pat and I were saying today that we need to get a lure and then we can practice on my fields :D   :thumbsup:

......... the whippets might get a go too :lol:   :teehee:

we are pleased with it jane and didnt cost a fortune either, real value for money, i can pm you the number of the guy that made it for us if your thinking of getting one :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
jinnyfizz said:
That looks great!!Pat and I were saying today that we need to get a lure and then we can practice on my fields :D   :thumbsup:

we are pleased with it jane and didnt cost a fortune either, real value for money, i can pm you the number of the guy that made it for us if your thinking of getting one :thumbsup:

Yes please, Sue! :D

jinnyfizz said:
peppermint lady said:
jinnyfizz said:

Yes please, Sue! :D

its julie, ive set mum up with her own user name now..."peppermint sue"

to stop all confusion i thought :lol: :lol:

il pm you jane

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back