The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Half-bluestreak In Us - New Photo

Scudder

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have a great dog show photographer called "The Winning Image" and I was lucky enough to snag a sitting with them with Inga (Surrey Hill Ice Queen of Mariner) at the recent shows near my home. Inga is out of Am. Dual Ch. Surrey Hill's Pep Talk x Bluestreak Belle Du Jour.

She's now 2 years old, filled out and ready to really start showing. She's usually in contention for a ribbon in her classes and recently won the open bitch class at 2 out of the 4 shows she attended over a long weekend.

I'm really pleased with how she's coming along. Don't let her sweet face fool you, she's always into mischief but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't imagine life without a little bit of England in my home from now on. They make the most perfect companions.

Inga-SurreyHillIceQueenofMariner-he.jpg

Kristen

She is gorgeous and no wonder, all the Bluestreaks I have met are beautiful with such fabulous characters.

I hope she goes on to get many more wins for you :cheers:

What a gorgeous picture, how elegant and beautiful :wub:

Scudder said:
Don't let her sweet face fool you, she's always into mischief
Erm, that sounds very familiar :- " cos I've got one like that too, life is never boring with one of them in the house! (w00t) :lol:

She has grown up into a very pretty lady, I look forward to seeing her do well for you :luck:

Lovely picture.Our little Bluestreak says she cannot believe Inga is not the little angel she looks.

Wow, look at that gorgeous face, Inga is a stunning girl!! :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Inga you are a Diva, I don't believe you are ever a bad girl. It is lovely to see you looking so gorgeous. Cool picture Kristen [/SIZE]

What a beautiful girls she is. :wub: :wub:

Lots of :luck: in her future show career and well done on the winnings so far!

Marie. :huggles:

That really is a beautiful picture of your beautiful girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

dragonfly said:
[SIZE=14pt]Inga you are a Diva [/SIZE]
LOL! Cathie, here is the dog necklace creation I made for the Diva I told you about on the phone the other day. She's not spoiled at all! :- " :- "

IngaBlingfullpic-1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back