The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy 1st Birthday

maureen mitchell

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt] :wub: HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY :wub: [/SIZE]

To Close to Crazy & March Wind puppies

:) MOLLY, :) TESSA, :) BELLA, :) HOLLY, :) FIZZ, :) DOLCI, :) MEDLAR & :) STITCH

Cannot believe a year has gone so quickly.

Thankyou Karen & Geoff for our little bundle of joy :huggles:

(w00t) wow where did that year go :sweating:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheers: :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing them all run next year :thumbsup:

:cheers: HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO Fizz :wub: Molly, :wub: Tessa, :wub: Bella, :wub: Holly, :wub: Dolci, Medlar :wub: & Stitch :wub: :cheers:

Fizz says thankyou for her little miss splendid birthday card & she's sorry she can't join you all tomorrow, but hopes you all have a fab day. :thumbsup:

I will try to post some new pics of Fizz. Hope someone takes some party pics tomorrow. :D

Wishing them all the best of :luck: for 2009. :D

[SIZE=21pt] :huggles: HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY :huggles: [/SIZE]

happy 1st birthday goodluck to them all in the future :luck: :luck:

looks like they all had a great time :huggles: great pictures :thumbsup:

:) Thankyou Karen & Keith for the lovely afternoon, Tigger was great and did not mind all her babies coming back for a few hours :) Karen made a great cake for the pup's (minced lamb & beef with veg) and we all went home with a goodie bag :) or should I say a doggy bag. We are all looking forward to next year to watch them all racing as I think most of them will be in the same weight group :blink: good luck to all of them :huggles: :huggles:

:D :D Belated Happy Birthday to little :wub: Fizz Bomb :wub: and all her litter brothers and sisters

and ALL the best of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: to ALL of them for next year ....................... love Mandy.....xx :D :D

Wonderful pics :wub: They all look fab, so glad you all had such a good day :D :thumbsup:

Love the pics of them all waiting for the cake.

Best of :luck: for tomorrow molly :wub: You go girl! :thumbsup: Remember Tony that 50p is waiting. :lol:

The pictures are not of good quality as they are of my camera phone.

There are a couple of my little Fizz Bomb, curled up in her blanket :wub: :huggles:

13102008158_001.jpg

Hi Joanna here on Beth's computer!

Medlar and I loved the party and good luck to us all for next year!

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh Diane - Im so sorry I missed this post :b :( I just realised this morning (When putting Richie's birthday on) that Fizz must have had her birthday recently too - so sorry Fizzy - please give her a huge kiss from me :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back